Name: Krissy XXX
Phone: 501-506-5808
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Fayetteville
State: Arkansas
Address: North of Fayetteville
Activities: Socialize, kiss, mish, k9, bbbj
Hair Length and Color: Dirty blonde, shoulder length or longer?
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Dirty blonde hair, thiccccccc ASS, her photos are 100% accurate. She looks a lot better in person.
Recommendation: Yes
Rate?
  • spama
  • 02-15-2020, 05:24 PM
Rate? Originally Posted by arealone
4hundred hourly
I'm glad she looks good but no way I'm scheduling a 4 hour visit with what story was told. Unless I received some stock market tips. Maybe real estate bargains. For that price, I could schedule with a real smoke show 4 times and fill in the blanks with the activities offered and not feel cheated.
Lots of providers have increased their hour rates to $400 recently. Their rates are viewable on tryst or p411. When their rates are at $400 they are then viewed at a higher level and will be compared to providers with similar rates. Most will not hold their water when compared to Bentley Banks or the likes (whom I have not seen but will if everyone is at $400) also at $400.

And why can’t I use Apple Pay to get premium access anymore.
Good to know you can handle the blunt and complete honest responses.

Cause this is fucking highway robbery and smells like bullshit.
The $400 an hour is a bunch of crap in my opinion I get it but that pussy is Nanny better than anything else, especially when they're doing 3 and 4 day
I read the ROS and my vote on seeing her would be...

Been on my "Hello no" list since day one. Shame really, she's got a bodacious bod.
I read the ROS and my vote on seeing her would be...

Originally Posted by Johnsson
I'm with you. No thank you. Too high dollar for the BS
The $400 an hour is a bunch of crap in my opinion I get it but that pussy is Nanny better than anything else, especially when they're doing 3 and 4 day Originally Posted by j912x2
I only got I intimate with her twice the rest of the time I went to see her we just chilled and talk and grabbed some food.
I only got I intimate with her twice the rest of the time I went to see her we just chilled and talk and grabbed some food. Originally Posted by SolusIp
And you paid her normal rate? SMH
And you paid her normal rate? SMH Originally Posted by arealone
+1
Double SMH