R U a Hobbiest?/ R U a Provider???

I always wondered. How u became a hobbiest, how long have u been one? How often do u hobby? What do u usually $ ? R U Provider, how long have u been one? At what age did u start? Did you ever stop for awhile & start back? What’s the most u eve got for an hr date? Do u offer GFE? Last of how many dates have u had in one day? Would luv to hear your replys!!
Is this part of the 2020 Census?
New member to ECCIE long time user. Newish to the hobby.
  • BLM69
  • 03-20-2020, 11:12 AM
Guys join to nut often
Women join for the $
Anything else is a lie
BLM----your replies to these co-ed posts are always sooooo right on--
-you are obviously a very smart guy-
-the insightfulness of your comments always make me smile
Started last year.
I'm 25.
Did it for the money bc I had recently moved with nothing.
Most in a day was 4. High volume makes me uncomfortable so I really don't like having more than three which is why I do not like quick visits or 1/2 hours because I want to be able to make money but still enjoy myself and feel comfortable

I'm GFE as in I offer kissing and cuddling and b b b J but absolutely no uncovered fs or Greek
I'm retiring from it this year
  • BLM69
  • 03-20-2020, 01:08 PM
Started last year.
I'm 25.
Did it for the money bc I had recently moved with nothing.
Most in a day was 4. High volume makes me uncomfortable so I really don't like having more than three which is why I do not like quick visits or 1/2 hours because I want to be able to make money but still enjoy myself and feel comfortable

I'm GFE as in I offer kissing and cuddling and b b b J but absolutely no uncovered fs or Greek
I'm retiring from it this year Originally Posted by Sienna91
Good thing you weren't high volume and kept it down to 20 cocks per week (I gave you 2 days off) I always wondered what providers do after retiring? That would be interesting topic, even though 95% return to providing
I don't work 5 days a week more like 3 sometimes only two

And sometimes if I knew very well I won't even work the entire next week it's all about what I'm comfortable with.

And I said the most I ever had was four not that I consistently have four please don't misquote me lol
And once I leave I'm gone
Really a question for the guys is how many clients do they expect the provider to see? Because I can assure you seeing two or three guys in a day is not a lot
A good way to kind of gauge how many people a person would be willing to take in a day besides their personal preference would be how much they charge. Common Sense will tell you if they charge very low that they're seeing a larger clientele

this is why I'm against low pricing the lower you charge the more people you have to see. and for me that's just out of my comfort level but for other people that may be fine so it's all about what they are comfortable with

no girl is only going to see one Guy unless that's her sugar daddy or boyfriend or husband

It is odd to expect girls to not be with multiple men I mean this is hobbying
  • BLM69
  • 03-20-2020, 02:20 PM
Really a question for the guys is how many clients do they expect the provider to see? Because I can assure you seeing two or three guys in a day is not a lot Originally Posted by Sienna91
Just lie to them and tell they're the first one of the day, they'll believe you. Guys are dumb like that
There were so many questions in your question I'm sorry I just realize I didn't answer them all

The most I've ever gotten for one hour is $500
New member to ECCIE long time user. Newish to the hobby. Originally Posted by Ir15hL0v3r
...long time user. Newish to the hobby, sounds like a contradiction to me, unless you mean you were just a Lurker here for a long time before getting your dick wet?