I NEED

I need a good lady to come cook and isolate with me at my home!!!!! Lol
I am getting tired of this shit.
If I may recommend Sunny Summer or Kynsley Morgan, they appear to be big fans of you!!
...Sherry of DFW, she can whip up some nice healthy dishes I heard!

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2705810&page=2
If I may recommend Sunny Summer or Kynsley Morgan, they appear to be big fans of you!!
...Sherry of DFW, she can whip up some nice healthy dishes I heard!

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2705810&page=2 Originally Posted by ManSlut
No thanks but thanks for good laugh. Needed that
why are you seeking a lady? have you not got the message about the dangers of the Corona Virus yet?

or is this yet another source of entertainment for you, to see what responses you can pull in?

you have said openly that you post for your personal entertainment. truth be damned.. that you love to stir shit. is this one of those moments?
why are you seeking a lady? have you not got the message about the dangers of the Corona Virus yet?

or is this yet another source of entertainment for you, to see what responses you can pull in?

you have said openly that you post for your personal entertainment. truth be damned.. that you love to stir shit. is this one of those moments? Originally Posted by Chung Tran

It was my entertainment or blowing steam of not able to go down my list during this corona shit. One actually responded but I have no interest right now. Sorry to anyone who I gave wrong idea. It was a little joke by me. Well partially. I really do wish but not going to risk my health or your health.
It was my entertainment or blowing steam of not able to go down my list during this corona shit. One actually responded but I have no interest right now. Sorry to anyone who I gave wrong idea. It was a little joke by me. Well partially. I really do wish but not going to risk my health or your health. Originally Posted by georgecam
ok, well at least you are honest for once. this whole Site is entertainment for you, with nary a morsel of truth. whatever floats your boat.
ok, well at least you are honest for once. this whole Site is entertainment for you, with nary a morsel of truth. whatever floats your boat. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I only post truths. You are the one trying to deny promoter status and head stuck on what 2 bitches say. Whatever the reason, hope you get some free bj since you’re not getting free from amp.
I only post truths. You are the one trying to deny promoter status and head stuck on what 2 bitches say. Whatever the reason, hope you get some free bj since you’re not getting free from amp. Originally Posted by georgecam
I don't think 30 + handles discussing AMPs are anything near what you call "promoters".. let's pretend, like you want to, that the 30 are really 4-5 guys.. you said that. so 4-5 guys are "promoting to 25 + other handles, that happen to be their own handles, disguised. there is a certain mania in that thinking, but that would mean 4-5 guys post, what, 98% of all posts? how is that promoting? that is a discussion group. you injected yourself into the "group" often, so by your reasoning, you are a Promotor.

why do you say I am "head stuck" on what "2 Bitches" say? I don't even know what they said.. don't care. yet you charge me with recruiting them to say bad shit about you. Man, do you understand the depth of your delusion?
Read again, 4-5 guys controlling handles was written by someone else and it was clearly obvious that promoters have multiple handles and you are an amp promoter. Now I am done responding on this post. Take it to amp board.
Read again, 4-5 guys controlling handles was written by someone else and it was clearly obvious that promoters have multiple handles and you are an amp promoter. Now I am done responding on this post. Take it to amp board. Originally Posted by georgecam
nope, you said it. and you have said you were "done responding" to someone at least 500 times. you are not done, believe me.

I noticed you avoided my description of Discussion Board. that fucks with your bullshit narrative, so you won't respond. you will deflect as always. your turn. I know you aren't "done".
It’s been a long time since I’ve been here. Wtf happened to this site? Doesn’t work or resemble what I remember. I see a few familiar names but damn.
It’s been a long time since I’ve been here. Wtf happened to this site? Doesn’t work or resemble what I remember. I see a few familiar names but damn. Originally Posted by SD2011

A law was passed in TX. So now no more ads, bios, ISO's, etc.
OH still run ads. It is lower grade than eccie but only place you can find ad. Go at your own risk.
  • Go4it
  • 03-23-2020, 10:18 AM
Back to the OP --- on the surface that looks really dumb, but if you think about it a minute ---
If OP wants some home companionship and there is a provider, stripper, waitress, etc who may not have the ability to keep themselves above water --- maybe they would be willing to go live with the guy for an extended period of time. Like a part-time wife. She cooks, cleans and provides sex. He provides food, shelter and a minimal allowance to boot. As long as they both stay isolated together --- it is a win/win situation. If I was single I would certainly be looking into that kind of a deal.
A law was passed in TX. So now no more ads, bios, ISO's, etc. Originally Posted by Lil Oral Annie
Jeez... of all the things to fuck up. So much for me hobbying again. Thanks a lot TX

Carry on with original topic. Sorry for the hijack. Truly bummed out.