A virus won't stop the memories...

I may not be going out to play for at least a few weeks, but that doesn't mean I can't savor some great memories to carry me through, particularly a couple most recent ones before the virus thing got real crazy.

One of these was a 90-minute visit with an ATF with whom I've become so conversational and comfortable over the years that a Friday afternoon encounter left me mellow for the entire weekend and beyond.

The other was a scheduled two-hour early evening visit with a new acquaintance that actually turned into more than six. Everything clicked so naturally that time became suspended and we simply sustained the engagement as long as we both wanted for mutual enjoyment and fulfillment.

While hunkering down at home will be the theme for the next couple or three weeks, or maybe a bit longer, I can look back with satisfaction on some recent, pleasurable experiences, all the while looking forward to additional opportunities that await not that far into the future.

I can relate, I had a few nice ones, also, before winding down and may still see a couple of friends with benefits in about 3 weeks. We will see, I am grateful to have them because my palms are getting hairier by the day, I have zits again, and my eyes are going cross-eyed.