i'm surprised there have not been small get togethers planned out during this trying time

i thought, after reading the other thread, "i'm bored"
like 3-4 girls, maybe 3-8 guys
for those who dare to tread...
some provider will probably think hey this is a good way to make a little cash on the side...
Please don't
I guess my genre of sex is too eccentric but I looove latex, boots and gloves. Frankly I’m a little surprised a lady as not invested in a nice latex cat suit (custom fit. Not a cheap costume from amazon) with a zippered crotch and a sexy gas mask for home delivery.

To me nothing could be more erotic And very likely Corona proof. All these years I’ve fantasized about this but not even in the middle of a full blown crisis does such a lady exist.
I guess my genre of sex is too eccentric but I looove latex, boots and gloves. Frankly I’m a little surprised a lady as not invested in a nice latex cat suit (custom fit. Not a cheap costume from amazon) with a zippered crotch and a sexy gas mask for home delivery.

To me nothing could be more erotic And very likely Corona proof. All these years I’ve fantasized about this but not even in the middle of a full blown crisis does such a lady exist.
Please don't Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Gina, you absolutely KILL it sometimes!...Keep it up
Lmaooo
Everybody needs to stay the fuck home. Period.
Sure any time love
Gina, you absolutely KILL it sometimes!...Keep it up Originally Posted by ManSlut