City: Houston -
State: Texas
Address: - galleria
Activities: - FBSM L1
Hair Length and Color: - Blonde
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: - white
Physical Description: - great body definetly works out. Amazing ass and nice B
[ROS]The Rest of the Story: Ana always responds to when I need an appointment last minute. Her place is a quiet, nicer apartment complex dedicated to massage. Its well appointed and quiet.

Ana is wearing yoga/ athleisure. Asks me to disrobe and lie face down. Starts with a massage gun to loosen you up. Then some stretching. She clearly knows what she is doing and has trained for massage. After about 20 minutes, she begins to teas you face down. There is not much lead up to the teasing but she spends a little extra time there than some, which was nice. She asks me to roll over and close my eyes.

She begins a great caressing and moves into multiple positions, all with great angles and views (she has a very nice booty). All the while, she asks me to give her a massage back. Only hand play I have been going to her for a while and nothing else is offered.

After the play time is over, she continues the massage on my legs and head. A kiss on the cheek and then it’s to the showers. Recommendation: - yes
Website you offer is for Abbyhouston. So who did you see?
Sorry, Abby and Ana work out of the same studio but I saw ana.
They actually don't work out of the same place. Abby works off of Richmond Ave and Anastasia(ana) works in an upscale apartment.

I don't recommend any of them. Too overpriced for what you get. It's also YMMV.