All the "O's" .....

As I have been reading reviews through the years (albeit im a slightly younger hobbiest), I see alot of guys saying they bring girls to "O", and some reviews say multiple times.

As I dont think that its unbelievable, that we could get a provider to O. Do you really think that it happens as often as it seems to be portrayed in reviews? It seems to me if I daty(which is rare anyway) or even during FS if they are seemingly getting off I consider it part of what I paid for. Especially if you are daty or other activity that is directly trying to please her. Would you repeat if she just layed there, uninterested?

When I have encountered reactions that would lead me to believe that she was getting off, even with obvious signs (i wont get into graphics), I believe its mostly part of the act. Some great providers leave me with the false feeling that she actually really likes me. Which makes the price of admission more than worth it. Do you really think you are getting these girls off?

I enjoy the "act", but I dont get confused with what is actually happening.
I dont want to start a flame war here, nor am I trying to piss anyone off. Its a question I have been asking myself for awhile now.

Thanks
I think the really great ladies know how to stroke our egos. So, I agree with what you are saying. Also, think that our egos hear what we want some times & we then embellish our reviews a bit.
If she's truly having an "O," you can feel a spasm in the walls of her vagina.
I admit that because I am a provider my thoughts on this might be considered biased. However I will state that I am being fully honest to the best of my abilities.

This hobby is more likey to draw women with a....*coughs* higher interest in the physical aspects of the body. Therefore I would imagine on a statistic level that roughly 79-89% of the providers are very likely to aquire at least one "O" if not more. Expecially if they are physically aware of themselves

Going on this logic and basic psychology its presumed a normal woman on average takes engaging in physical activities multiple times before she finds the comfort to relax enough to "O" Unless of Course she is predisposed to a higher testostrone level allowing for her body to be ultra sensitive and her "Y" be far more receptive to her interests.

There are other elements of course in play including but not limited to primal instincts and a bodies ability to be trained.

We can presume they have had a decent amount of "practice" through the years to be able to help themselves achieve satisfaction.

Just my thoughtful opinion
Jaycee,very thoughtful response! I love a girl with brains. In your case,speaking hypothetically,would it be possible to have one O from another beautiful girl licking your clit,another from her behind you with a strap-on,another from a hitachi and two more from mish? Hey,just asking......
I would like to expand on that a little bit Jaycee.

These women (providers) are sexually charged nearly all the time. Humans in general that have a lot of sex crave it more and more. I watched a program that did several scientific studies on the subject and the same occured in both male and females. The more sex they had over a prolonged period of time the more the body craved it, which increased the drive as well as increased the "juices" the body produces for sex.

While I'm sure a lady or two has lied to me, or faked an O, most truely do O. I fully admit I'm orally skilled so that is typically where I get most ladies off. My other skills are somewhat lacking but they are improving and I alway try to get feedback from the ladies in order to improve my skill.
if they get the bed wet they either o"d or peed LOL
Jaycee,very thoughtful response! I love a girl with brains. In your case,speaking hypothetically,would it be possible to have one O from another beautiful girl licking your clit,another from her behind you with a strap-on,another from a hitachi and two more from mish? Hey,just asking...... Originally Posted by Fastcar

I would imagine that "hypotheticly" that is extremely likely, of course this is depending on the girl or girls in question *coughs*

These women (providers) are sexually charged nearly all the time. Humans in general that have a lot of sex crave it more and more. I watched a program that did several scientific studies on the subject and the same occured in both male and females. The more sex they had over a prolonged period of time the more the body craved it, which increased the drive as well as increased the "juices" the body produces for sex.

While I'm sure a lady or two has lied to me, or faked an O, most truely do O. I fully admit I'm orally skilled so that is typically where I get most ladies off. My other skills are somewhat lacking but they are improving and I alway try to get feedback from the ladies in order to improve my skill.

Exactly I believe its a minor take on pavlov's law and also triggers the basic primal instincts in the body.

We can also take the quote meant to indicate a woman's interest in taking liberties and change it for this discussion "If a woman can, she will"

After all no matter the side of the hobby you play on we all want the "O"
http://www.spike.com/video-clips/43z...tset-the-mango

Well lets just see what Jerry Seinfeld and Elaind have to say about this issue
I know i try to get my O's everytime im with my KC guys....
I would like to expand on that a little bit Jaycee.

While I'm sure a lady or two has lied to me, or faked an O, most truely do O. I fully admit I'm orally skilled so that is typically where I get most ladies off. My other skills are somewhat lacking but they are improving and I alway try to get feedback from the ladies in order to improve my skill. Originally Posted by KenMonk

You think so? I wouldn't be so sure about that. Some of you love to think that you know what you're doing, but you don't. Now, when I use the word "you," I'm speaking in general and not you personally.

Remember, this is a fantasy world and we're paid to be your personal actress. The hobby is a much funnier place once you truly realize that its a fantasy world (to a point) and not real life.

Granted, there are guys who truly know what they're doing, but I'd be lying through my teeth if I said that every guy I've ever been in the hobby has given me an orgasm. Any provider who says that they get off every single time is lying.
You think so? I wouldn't be so sure about that. Some of you love to think that you know what you're doing, but you don't. Now, when I use the word "you," I'm speaking in general and not you personally.

Remember, this is a fantasy world and we're paid to be your personal actress. The hobby is a much funnier place once you truly realize that its a fantasy world (to a point) and not real life.

Granted, there are guys who truly know what they're doing, but I'd be lying through my teeth if I said that every guy I've ever been in the hobby has given me an orgasm. Any provider who says that they get off every single time is lying. Originally Posted by MsElena

I said most not all. There have been a few that haven't, and all but one told me so. The other I knew she was lying, but I get your point. I also never said it was real life, but thank you for reminding me. I just know what I have experienced in my sessions, and more often than not I can feel the lady O and most of the time it happens during DATY for me. Its the only thing I'm good at.
Not making any comment on this thread. I just hope it keeps active with others' comments and contributions. I'm enjoying reading this one.

(OK, I guess that was a comment. Carry on...)
Am I an ass for not caring if most of the providers O? There are a couple girls I mentally get into, so my interest in doing so gets higher. The donation is for my mental/physical benefit. If I wanted to donate to make someone feel better it would go to a different charity.
I've been quite long enough! Jaycee, I hope we still get to meet some day, but just for a moment lets put the fantasy on hold. Surely you mean one "O" during the career, not each visit. I know many of you ladies have become very skilled at making a client think they got you there, and granted it really seems that way sometimes. But how much excitement can there be with a new client, even if they are built pic, and how mentally connected, or disconnected for some, can you possibly be to achieve an actual orgasm? I would be truly amazed if the number even approached ten percent.
I know you ladies have to market continually to be at the top of your game, but give me a break!
Ok, let the slaughter of my once quite self begin!

This hobby is more likey to draw women with a....*coughs* higher interest in the physical aspects of the body. Therefore I would imagine on a statistic level that roughly 79-89% of the providers are very likely to aquire at least one "O" if not more. Expecially if they are physically aware of themselves

Just my thoughtful opinion Originally Posted by JayceeRivers