Chat :)

I highly recommend the Chat Option on this site ...its A lot of FUN xo Just sayn
lots of fun!! Sometimes crazy but its crazy fun once yo get used to it!!
To bad it appers that chat is flash based, and my ipad dont do flash.
I guess this means Ill have to chat at the providers in person then.
Everyone should cme into chat to say hi to m. Lots of texas folks in there but kc sometimes shows ups well. It was good seeing you in chat mary!
I hardly find anyone from my neck of the woods in chat ):
I stop by Chat almost daily and nearly everyone in there is in the Dallas area, great people, no complaints, always a good mix. Its good for me because I travel there and can keep in touch.

However, it would be more fun (for me) if there were more people from other areas in there. I don't ever remember seeking anyone else in there from the Wichita area, not that it doesn't happen, just saying.
Maybe they could develope a Chat room for each area listed. Kansas and KC have their own chat room etc. You could then go around to the different chats in each city and see what is up? For those of us that travel it might be kind of fun!
Maybe they could develope a Chat room for each area listed. Kansas and KC have their own chat room etc. You could then go around to the different chats in each city and see what is up? For those of us that travel it might be kind of fun! Originally Posted by parttimeplayer
That suggestion has already been brought up to the owners of the site. It is not feasible at this time.
To bad it appers that chat is flash based, and my ipad dont do flash.
I guess this means Ill have to chat at the providers in person then. Originally Posted by Meat Popsicle
Meat,

Download a browser app called "Rover". It is a free Web browser for the iPad that can handle Flash. Sometimes it is a bit too slow for games, but it works just fine for real-time chat and most Flash-based Web sites.
Meat,

Download a browser app called "Rover". It is a free Web browser for the iPad that can handle Flash. Sometimes it is a bit too slow for games, but it works just fine for real-time chat and most Flash-based Web sites. Originally Posted by KCQuestor
I tried to find that app, but it brought up all kinds of stuff that had nothing to do with flash... ? I'd definitely be interested in using an app like that!
Unfortunately right now my work schedule does not permit me to be online much or an any chat.

I will be fine once the 4th of July is over because my job will be done until March of next year.

Fireworks are fun but the hours are brutal. I will visit chat again once the season is over
I tried to find that app, but it brought up all kinds of stuff that had nothing to do with flash... ? I'd definitely be interested in using an app like that! Originally Posted by Staci Stacked
Here ya go!

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/rover...483262612?mt=8

http://www.theroverapp.com/
Anyone know of a good app to access chat on android?
I would like an App for Droid too, and Kansas get your butts in chat is is a lot of fun, IF more of KS /MO would get in there it would be even better, Hint Hint and especially for you lurkers that dont like to post ITS PERFECT to get to know ladies and for us to feel more comfortable w you Or you can read and private chat w someone you want to get to now w/o posting in the feed ...Kinda cool like that.

Gentlemen come to Chat and see how much fun we can get into ... Ladies too, if you havent been on in awhile, try it again, my first few times were kinda boring and a lot of TX but there is plenty Of KC and KC Mo there ...more of you guys would be more FUN XXX and Ladies there are good guys there Real gentlemen .Plus, fun for Ladies to chat as well.

Have a good one everybody Be safe, Be kind. xo
I've been doing lots of real-life stuff lately that's kept me out of chat the past few weeks, but ECCIE chat is a lot of fun... and we definitely need more Kansas City females in there, Busty Mary, so glad you have become a part of the group!