Why do some ladies like you to talk "dirty" to them?

I have not done much of this until recently.

So ladies - for those of you who enjoy it. What is the turn on when a guy used the f work and stuff like that?
I don't understand your poll. All of your possible responses seem pretty similar to me.

Also, are you talking about providers, as part of their job, even roleplaying? Or just all women in their regular social lives?

1.I don't understand your poll. All of your possible responses seem pretty similar to me.

2.Also, are you talking about providers, as part of their job, even roleplaying? Or just all women in their regular social lives? Originally Posted by KCQuestor
1.that is why mutilpe responses were allowed
2.and I never thought about in the the "real world" Do some woman like dirty talk in the real world?

I recently did a review of a lady who asked if we could use her cell phone and have a client listen in while we did the "wild thang". It was a turn on for me and I was using words that would have made my ex blush, well come to think of it she hated to word sex for the 40 years we were together so they would have been a real shock.

Do real world experiences like that turn real women on? Or is it just to make us guys hot? Not too many answers yet KCQ but it is the holiday. We may get more information later.

So maybe a real world response and a hobby response ladies? I could do a second poll two I guess but the real world one would need to go in the sand box, but a lot of real world realtionships are cat box- sand box places anyway!
I think that phone thingis kinda hott....
Do some woman like dirty talk in the real world Originally Posted by newtotown
The fun ones do. Like everything, it has a time and place.
I like dirty talk....gets me revved up for that energeticly naughty romp!
It depends what mood I'm in, sometimes I'm more visual, but sometimes I need a soundtrack to go with all that too.
Rather in Provider mode or home I like dirty talk it gets me all rilled up I am a non conformist obviously so shouting grunting and hollering things not considered proper in the common morality clause we sign Gets me all ready.

I would think many women and men alike would be very impressed and fulfilled if they allowed dirty talk for a month or so to get used to the idea and over the shyness.
Some of the ladies are probably adding to their own enjoyment - and there's absolutely nothing wrong with someone enjoying their work!
View Poll Results: is it only words?
multiple answers possible
it is out of the ordinary 2 20.00%
it is a challenge to the "normal" 3 30.00%
it is the unacceptable so it is exciting 5 50.00%
I will explain in the thread! 2 20.00%

10 voters and 12 answers.

So the biggest turn on is that it is nasty and some ladies like it nasty. I wonder what the guys would say to the same question. I actually when wild with words in my last KC "experiment" but there was no phone involved. While atop the lady, I let loose like I did the day with .... one of my ATFs.
...would it be worth a poll for guys to share if and why?
I think that phone thingis kinda hott.... Originally Posted by Miss Cherry
I like dirty talk....gets me revved up for that energeticly naughty romp! Originally Posted by DallasRain
It depends what mood I'm in, sometimes I'm more visual, but sometimes I need a soundtrack to go with all that too.
Originally Posted by Allie_Kat
Rather in Provider mode or home I like dirty talk it gets me all rilled up I am a non conformist obviously so shouting grunting and hollering things not considered proper in the common morality clause we sign Gets me all ready.

I would think many women and men alike would be very impressed and fulfilled if they allowed dirty talk for a month or so to get used to the idea and over the shyness. Originally Posted by OntberingJesse
Thank you ladies. It does seem to take the temp up a few degrees then. And Jesse, I wonder if you are right about the shyness thing. I never considered that aspect before. I used to be a bashful boy long ago.
Its Ont and potentially, kinda like when you get told no

Ont,
Its Ont and potentially, kinda like when you get told no

Ont, Originally Posted by OntberingJesse

Well Ont - based on your avatar there are not too many guys in ICT that tell you no are there? I would think you would get many, many "YES BABY, yes" comments? Even make it up to the NE corner of the state?
I have every intention, please inbox me so we can discuss such things.
I have every intention, please inbox me so we can discuss such things. Originally Posted by OntberingJesse
Ont, for future reference, at Eccie we call it a PM or private message. And I think I saw a welcome post on the Coed board about a visit? Still working on your country of origin too.