Staci Stacked Photo shoots :)

Ok, it's ME! lol Would love to hear your thoughts on them!

More pics are on my site, and LOTS more will be added over the next week or two!

http://stacistacked.com

Sweet kisses,
Staci Stacked

p.s. Ladies, if you are looking for fresh new ideas for your photos, Mark at 18th & Vine Studios is SUPER creative with his work! Not only does he have a great indoor studio with several options, but he has a LOT of land available for outdoor scenes and it is super private, in case you're a little shy doing public photos. Also, I can guarantee that his new "rain shower" will give you some of the sexiest pics you can imagine! I can't wait to post my wet t-shirt pics, that's all I know!
Don't forget to pack the school girl outfit on the next trip. YUMMY!
I can do that!

Thanks for the compliment!
Very nice Stacy. The pics are very well done.
Beautiful pics!! and love the artwork too!
Thank you so much!

Lacy, I just added the 3 large flowers on the lower part of my left arm about a month ago, so this is the first time a lot of people will be seeing the new addition. Thanks for noticing it! I'm very proud of it.

* I also pierced my belly button in KC about 2 weeks ago
yea i need to get more of my backpiece done.. I love artistic tats...especially when on beautiful ladies!!! so i notice them. I like yours.
thanks! I'm hoping to add a lil more "fill in" on the upper part of my arm, but not sure if I'm gonna go with a full sleeve or not eventually. I'm thinking in this case maybe less is more...but you never know with me! I do a lot of things in the heat of the moment! lol
Nice! When are you cumming to KC? I will HAVE to check it out!

Charlie
You look AWESOME! Great pics! You rock the school girl look
Holy shit.....
Thanks! I'm feelin the love! I just finished adding more pics to my site, too. Any racing fans out there? Here ya go!

dammit Staci...if I had a cock I would have a hard on by now.............oh wait i do have a "girl cock"...lol

HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!HOT!!!!!!HOT!! !!!!!!!!!
Hubba Damn Hubba! Looking great, Staci!
Nice! When are you cumming to KC? I will HAVE to check it out!

Charlie Originally Posted by nycalcharlie2003
I am working on my summer tour dates as we speak! I'll post them as soon as they are finalized!