What was the old strip club on 38th and Maine

It was pink slipper or something. I think there's an old thread onf it but I'm driving and can't look it up. I was in the middle of a conversation and it came up. I knew somebody here would be able to help out
It was pink slipper or something. I think there's an old thread onf it but I'm driving and can't look it up. I was in the middle of a conversation and it came up. I knew somebody here would be able to help out Originally Posted by bbwlover
East side of Main, just north of car wash, Golf something?
East side of Main, just north of car wash, Golf something? Originally Posted by old-tyme-racer
If it was across from Antonios Pizza it would be the Pink Garter.
If it was across from Antonios Pizza it would be the Pink Garter. Originally Posted by dirty dog
DD! Good to see you.
Would it have been Rays Playpen?
. Punk Garter. Yeah that's te one! I remember spending a lot of late nights in that seedy joint just playing Pinball and watching the dancers.
Yep...the old Pink Garter. Me and a friend left there one night, trashed, went to get into car and looked over to see the top floor of the apartment behind that place on fire! Ran (stumbled) up the stairs and burst through some dudes back door to let him know his place was on fire! Out he comes in his underwear and along with him he's dragging his half naked girlfriend...oh what a sight!
Man...that was awhile ago....y'all are some old fucks....LOL

There was another place on Main..early 80s I was there and this one dancer was a little Asian who would shoot ping pong balls out of her pussy..
I think it was on the east side of Main but I might be mistaken..long ago
Juan aka Dennis worked the door...my friend who introduced us ran the place..

Interesting stories..
Juan aka Dennis worked the door...my friend who introduced us ran the place..

Interesting stories.. Originally Posted by malwoody
It was either the Dove theater or a adult bookstore on 31st and main across from the Wendys they tore it down. If your talking troost it was Elwest.
It was either the Dove theater or a adult bookstore on 31st and main across from the Wendys they tore it down. If your talking troost it was Elwest. Originally Posted by dirty dog
I remember the Dove and when the Hookers worked Main.. At a bachelor party at Elwest, stripper agreed to marry me....LOL...went back once more and she had no recollection...haha

The tragedy of youth is it's wasted on the young..
I will neither confirm nor deny that I spent hours in those places. I wonder if that's where malwoody and me first met? I vaguely remember a smart ass I argued with at the pink garter or the dove.. I was bragging about a sw on troost I made cum 5 times in twenty minutes.. And the other guy (malwoody?) told me to quit bragging. I then went to the bathroom, wrote on the wall "go to the corner of 22nd and troost and meet Trixie , in the tight red dress , tell her Johnny sent you". My first review. Malwoody was jealous.
My first review. Malwoody was jealous. Originally Posted by Johnny4455
Still Am....
I broke my strip club virginity and remember the Old Chelsea Theatre in the river quay, operated as an adult movie & strip-club from June 1972 to July 2000 . Seated approximately 200 with 1 screen. I don’t have info as to its days as a legitimate, first or second run theatre. In August of 2000 it was renovated and re-opened by a Live Comedy Troupe “Late Night Theatre” but that was very short lived & the theatre was torn down in the summer of 2001 fpr planned developments.
A friend who attended a few of the plays in 2000-2001 told me how amused she was with the wallpaper in the women’s restroom, it was metallic gold with brown velvet-like flocking in the shape of people in “positions”. The lobby still had the 70’s look with shag carpet & velvet wallpaper.
The site is now slated for development of a $40 Million 6-story office/residential tower.
There was also an earlier Chelsea theatre at 1228 Broadway in Downtown.
I broke my strip club virginity and remember the Old Chelsea Theatre in the river quay, operated as an adult movie & strip-club from June 1972 to July 2000 . Seated approximately 200 with 1 screen. I don’t have info as to its days as a legitimate, first or second run theatre. In August of 2000 it was renovated and re-opened by a Live Comedy Troupe “Late Night Theatre” but that was very short lived & the theatre was torn down in the summer of 2001 fpr planned developments.
A friend who attended a few of the plays in 2000-2001 told me how amused she was with the wallpaper in the women’s restroom, it was metallic gold with brown velvet-like flocking in the shape of people in “positions”. The lobby still had the 70’s look with shag carpet & velvet wallpaper.
The site is now slated for development of a $40 Million 6-story office/residential tower.
There was also an earlier Chelsea theatre at 1228 Broadway in Downtown. Originally Posted by BigDeal
The Chelsea 2 in the river quey was never ever a 1st or 2nd run theatre. It was always an adult venue. The owner was a connected guy, who once told the PD that he had to allow the girls to give blow jobs or he would not be able to stay open LOL.