Bathroom Pics..Why?

Aren't there better places to take a pic. Does anyone want to see the toilet or sink?Shower shot, maybe, with water running and a little flesh showing. Neatness or mess in the john can give a reason not to consider the provider. Compounding this turnoff, is the Pimp in the Pic shot. Tell him to step back a bit. I see a shot like this and I figure he's in hiding or in the next room over waiting to make a move. Best to pass on opportunities like this.

http://kc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy...ty-22/13037683

Done with this rant. A little cabin fever. The weather and other issues have killed my workouts.
Cheer up hon plenty of legit non bathroom mirror pic girls on this site to please you lol I think we all have a bit if cabin fever right now
Cheer up hon plenty of legit non bathroom mirror pic girls on this site to please you lol I think we all have a bit if cabin fever right now Originally Posted by b@ileythepistol
Thanks Darlin'. You did cheer me up!
I have wondered the same thing, Vito. I assume it is because there is a mirror in the bathroom. Makes it easy to take selfies.
Lol I like the male arm and the douche box on the counter..
Lol I like the male arm and the douche box on the counter.. Originally Posted by DestinyInKC
LOL @ "douche box"!

Is that also what's attached to the arm holding the camera?
Should have a poll on bathroom pics or messy bedroom pics.
inspect before you post a selfie...lol
  • LNK
  • 02-09-2014, 09:10 PM
ewwwwwww the pic above {lol}
LOL @ "douche box"!

Is that also what's attached to the arm holding the camera? Originally Posted by chriscraft
My guess is that it's more likely a 'douche bag".
Lol I meant the box that a douche bag comes in.
Lol I meant the box that a douche bag comes in. Originally Posted by DestinyInKC
I know what you meant. Just chiming in on Chriscraft's comment:

LOL @ "douche box"!

Is that also what's attached to the arm holding the camera
?
I know what you meant. Just chiming in on Chriscraft's comment:

LOL @ "douche box"!

Is that also what's attached to the arm holding the camera
? Originally Posted by vitokc
lol!! the pics on this thread are too funny
I love selfies. You can tell more about the girl. If I see a picture of a girl, I want to know who the photographer is. If she didn't take it, then somebody else did. It's usually the guy that left his shoes by the hotel bed. Not cool.

Ladies are going to take pictures of themselves anyways. Every hotel has a mirror. Every provider has a camera built into their cell phone. Pictures are going to happen.

They sit on the counter to make their ass look cute. Snap! They hold the camera up high to get the 'angles'. Snap! They just painted their toenails. Snap! Time to make fish lips. Snap! Time to tilt head to the side and look cute. Snap! Bonus points: combination close up selfie of half her face and reflection of her shoulder tattoos and ass sitting on the bathroom counter. Snap!

Then there are all the ones where she's got her hands over her head or leaning on the hotel room door. My faves.

Most of the time I just want to tell the girls to smile. Please smile. Please?