Activities: NA
Session Length: NA
Fee: NA
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: -
Recommendation: No
Just joined and first post.... can't wait for this to be moved to COED where everyone can comment on it.

Grumble grumble
exaggerated accusation
Vocal response
Name calling
Mod step in
Apology
off color remark, and calling out.
Mod shut down

All done in one post for everyone
@Elum, it very well could be accurate as the most recent post about her was negative....

@Bomb Pop, that's a pretty hilarious and 'spot-on' summary! LOL
for whatever it's worth.....I saw naughtymya again today (about my fourth time) and had no issues with her.....great service with a hot young spinner....no management involved.....I think she's wonderful.....
Just joined and first post.... can't wait for this to be moved to COED where everyone can comment on it.

Originally Posted by ElumEno
@Elum, it very well could be accurate as the most recent post about her was negative.... Originally Posted by Gemma34
I don't think he said it was inaccurate but rather he was anticipating reading the forthcoming remarks from both sides of the aisle..when it is moved to coed as it surely will be..

What I read anyway..
I anticipated a NCNS (or another drama) thread to be started by one of the two parties (or one of their WK's) involved in recent events.

Just was not sure whom it would be... now I am.
I'm sure that I am not the only one that sees this for what it really is and has updated their DNS list accordingly.

Then again I am no Inspector Clouseau.
I don't think he said it was inaccurate but rather he was anticipating reading the forthcoming remarks from both sides of the aisle..when it is moved to coed as it surely will be..

What I read anyway.. Originally Posted by malwoody
I reread it and I did read it wrong initially. My bad.
I reread it and I did read it wrong initially. My bad. Originally Posted by Gemma34
Does that mean I get to spank you?
or do I have to get in line... rumor* is that you like being a bad girl.

*Just to clarify, it is just a saying ... I have heard no rumors about her.
Does that mean I get to spank you?
or do I have to get in line... rumor* is that you like being a bad girl.

*Just to clarify, it is just a saying ... I have heard no rumors about her. Originally Posted by ElumEno
Whaaaatt??! Not me!