Best of... Legs! (the new thread)

I know Dondo mentioned legs when he posted his "cutest booty" thread, but it quickly turned into booty only. SO I thought I would offer up this thread (which, of course, will certainly be a way for providers to flaunt it... lol). There's a different between legs and asses of course, if you have a great butt and cankles... no.

At any rate I'll start, the best legs on a provider I've actually seen was Sara in ICT, who didn't post many of her real pics, but had incredible legs, so much so that she spent time draping them on me after time was up and we were sitting around chatting... oh yes...

From PICS, I'll say there are many fine ladies to choose from but I would have to say...(admittedly ICT biased)

Kat Von Dee (almost saw her in the beginning, but didn't catch her before she exploded) ... and she can rock heels

Stacy Stacked... who has long legs... and really knows how to showcase them in pictures... usually with stockings to boot

(I'll honorable mention Destiny... who has a great ass...and it goes down from there )

Anyway, let the flaunting and debating BEGIN!

My top 3 picks

Kiara Kutie

Gemma 34

TopekaRain
  • Modda
  • 02-12-2014, 04:43 PM
Bobby Upside....extra long,

based on pics...Kat Von Dee
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=150416

First picture, For consideration for this legs thread, and also ass pic. (See 4th pic) for cute butt thread .
http://missbreebreeze.com/gallery

Check out Bree breezes legs. Young. Tight. Muscular. She is making a first visit to kc soon. See my review of her. She is a freak... She has perfect legs.
I love my legs.

Thanks for the mention Grizzly Bear! Some of my favs, in no particular order:
Sweet Monique
Kat Von Dee
Sexy Kaylen
Ari816
Destiny
Speaking only of woman I have seen in person, my top five, in no particular order are:
Bobby Upside = they go on forever
Staci Stacked
Sandra Dee
Ginger
Arianna

I have seen many others with great legs but these 5 really stand out.
I had totally forgot about Sasha (RIP), rated way up there with ass and legs
Staci Stacked has HOT legs!!

heres mine...nothing special,but not bad for 51~lol
Bobby Upside....extra long,

based on pics...Kat Von Dee Originally Posted by Modda
You're right, I got em for miles!
Heidi
I don't have any names but the best legs were the ones the ladies wrapped around my head so tight I could not hear the stereo.
LOL!
It's hard to decide, very hard actully
Perhaps you ladies can post more pictures and I will get back to you when it's not so hard