Throwback Photos!!

Ladies, post some of your favorite personal photos of when you first began providing. Guys, if you have ever right clicked and saved some of your favorite ladies older photos *wink wink* Then post away!! Of course, keep in mind that some ladies now blur their faces... So if needbe just blur a face before posting. And, also, some photographers do require that you not crop out their watermark stamp.

Throw a Throwback Photo up!! It'll be fun
Ladies, post some of your favorite personal photos of when you first began providing. Guys if you have ever right clicked on some of your favorite ladies older photos *wink wink* Then post away!! Of course, keep in mind that some ladies now blur their faces... So if needbe just blur a face before posting.

Throw a Throwback Photo up!! It'll be fun Originally Posted by Gemma34
Wow! pass me my drool cloth. smoking hot than, smoking hot now
SEXY
Kaylen, post your photos girl!!
Throwback pics like that deserve a throwback response, so SCHWING!!!: trampoline:
hot pics girl
Pass the oxygen bottle. I can't catch my breath. Hot hot hot.
Gemma...the pic of you in the white lounge chair with the white background is the best pic of you...
I forgot about this one hun.
Always gorgeous Gemma
those tits ......... omg. youre one fine lady Gemma
Thanks all!! I guess I am the only lady with old photos to post! Lol. And this thread turned out to be my own little threAD! Oh well, sure doesn't hurt me none!! *big grins*
Thanks all!! I guess I am the only lady with old photos to post! Lol. And this thread turned out to be my own little threAD! Oh well, sure doesn't hurt me none!! *big grins* Originally Posted by Gemma34
You're killing me Gemma!!! I've definitely gotta get back to Wichita!!!
Man Gemma!!! I miss seeing you!!!! (Even though we saw each other once). How and when can I see you again????

Above Me at 20

Above Me at 22

Above Me at 23

Lastly me at 24