A Broken Girl & A Devil In Disguise....

Ok, so we've all heard of the new provider who gets herself in binds financially when she gets her ass beat by her 'manager' ....And because she gets into the scuffle in her hotel room, she is thrown out. Either due to room damages caused during the fight or due to loud noises during the fight.

Ok, and we all know there are other providers and clients who have a soft spot in their heart for a woman in this situation, correct?? So, they reach out to help the poor battered girl. Either with another hotel room to supposedly get away from the 'manager' or house them temporarily in their own personal home. Sometimes it may be money to help get back on their feet or simply buying groceries and such...

And then there are the providers who see a weak girl in this situation and pounce on her and convince her they're going to help her get away from that awful pimp and teach her the ropes. The girl is lonely, sad, hurt and confused so she believes her. The poor girl has now worked every single day, all hours and is in no better of a situation than she was with her male 'management'. So, out of loneliness, she replies to another offer of 'management' from another shithead guy. The seasoned provider knows what will happen and waits for her to get beat again by the new 'manager' only to once again taker her under her wing and put her to work immediately. The girl is back to working 24-7, without any knowledge of ANY site other than backpage. The seasoned provider controls her eccie, mpg, nr, slixa and Bp accounts and ads, not to mention takes her calls and controls the scheduling and the contact numbers....

I know of a young girl now in this very situation and its sad to know she is a victim and another provider could lead her down this very path that we get on here and vent about. And I am sure its worse coming from a seasoned provider. I know that knowing the things I know, I could do a lot of damage to a young clueless girls life and make myself a lot of money. I know the control in which I would have and that itself makes me even more scared for this girl. This girl is stuck until she figures out the ropes and learns that she can do it herself.

As much of a bitch as I can be I still have a heart and I still feel for girls in these very situations. So, guys if you meet with a young lady and she looks sad and acts lost maybe offer some advice. Or if you know that she probably has management don't assume its a piece of shit dickhead, it very well could be a piece of shit cuntface. And since she may be without a laptop or know of sites to use, maybe offer to actually take the girl to wal mart and help her pick out a laptop with the money she's earned for the day. Or hell, I dont know just reach out somehow.

I'm sure many of you will think this thread sounds so cliche but it really pisses me off knowing what I know. There do need to be more women like Staci Stacked out here who knew how to run her business with class and actually cared about and took care of her ladies. She mentored them. She took pride in having intelligent women who all know their shit as well.

The rest of y'all ladies acting as pimps are pure trash. Knowing these ladies are actually reputable providers is even worse. I guess acting as a Devil in disguise comes easy to them.

Anywho, this is my story, my vent for the evening and I just hope the young girl and others like her can get themselves to a better place. Hopefully with the help of someone with good intentions.

Gemma
Edit: In my last paragraph I meant to say, I hope she and other girls can get themselves to a better place,.. ie, a place of independence with self confidence. Especially if they do continue in this line of work.
+1000
I know what and who you talking about doll.. You do have a good heart. Thanks for putting this out there. We should help each other and not hurt one another. If I can help in anyway I will babe.
Edit: In my last paragraph I meant to say, I hope she and other girls can get themselves to a better place,.. ie, a place of independence with self confidence. Especially if they do continue in this line of work. Originally Posted by Gemma34
So, guys if you meet with a young lady and she looks sad and acts lost maybe offer some advice. Or if you know that she probably has management don't assume its a piece of shit dickhead, it very well could be a piece of shit cuntface. Originally Posted by Gemma34
I prefer to avoid any connection to "shit dickheads" and "shit cuntfaces". I loathe people who take advantage of another person like this. This is supposed to be about fun and fantasy.

I also prefer not to meet a lady who is sad and acts lost. Not fun. As much as I would like to help in theory, I understand that I would never be able to help such a lady unless she were willing to help herself to break free.

Because of this, my list is limited to women who have not exhibited drama, indiscretion, or signs of pimpdom.
Having a pimp is the same as slavery.
You are so right babe. I have no respect for people like that. Sorry
Having a pimp is the same as slavery. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Having a pimp is the same as slavery. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
And those douche bags need to be taken out shot, hung and quartered.

Thanks for the story Gemma and i agree with Kaylen i have no respect either for them either
This wouldn't be a problem if it was legal I think
I know plenty of ladies that hide having pimps very well. Not hard these days.... There are some that may even have me fooled, but I promise not too many do. Its knowing what to look for. And over half of these ladies on here are managed. But its not for me to tell. Of course, we all know the obvious ladies. But ya know, guys still see these ladies regardless. So, I guess I hoped that the ladies in this situation who want out, read my post and it maybe opened their eyes.....
Thank you for your post Gemma, and the reminder that situations are often not as they appear.

http://www.rosebrooks.org
http://www.jacksongov.org
http://www.wycokck.org
http://veronica'svoice.org
I applaud your heart Gemma. I have seen this sort of travesty too often. In more than one case I have attempted to step in and help. Like you said, by offering accommodations, knowledge of websites, laptops, guidance, food, and safe alternatives that would remove them from prior management's wrath such as the legal brothels in Nevada.

Sadly sometimes these ladies are accustomed to this abusive type of relationship and return of their own volition. By no means am I saying one should not reach out and try to help. No one person is worth giving up on.

Study the angles of the problem and approach the solution that would best fit.

In this situation we have a lonely, semi dependent, young lady who needs guidance and more importantly a friend. If you know her personally I would recommend you taking a step in and becoming this friend. slowly persuade her away from the female management. Help her attain more friends and social fulfillment. If you can persuade her gently, perhaps the ranches in Nevada are the ideal place for her to find both a ample social environment and avoid management. (I can if you wish recommend specific places via PM) This is a good way for her to learn the business while being protected and obtaining a social group of like minded potential friends while avoiding complications.

In the meanwhile all text books would recommend you treat this as a domestic abuse situation. Don't push, be supportive, and make it clear that though you are here for her the situation she is in is not a good one.
I'm so sad for those girls I wish they knew and understood that they don't need a pimp. It's completely unnecessary and it just sickens me to know that they think it's something they are stuck in or have to do. Veronica's voice is just a call away along with many other resources if they need a way out.
Thank you Jaycee. You said what my brain was thinkin but I couldn't exactly figure out how to put in writing. And the advice you gave is amazing. I didnt think of working at a ranch but that would help her with temporary housing, gaining independence, confidence and learning the ins and outs with a little guidance from trusted people. Wonderful advice.
Thank you Jaycee. You said what my brain was thinkin but I couldn't exactly figure out how to put in writing. And the advice you gave is amazing. I didnt think of working at a ranch but that would help her with temporary housing, gaining independence, confidence and learning the ins and outs with a little guidance from trusted people. Wonderful advice. Originally Posted by Gemma34

Jaycee is one of the most thoughtful, intelligent and articulate ladies I have ever met. As usual, her advice was spot on. The only point I would add would be; Gemma, if you assume the role of the supportive friend and do, in fact, assist this young lady in escaping the situation she is in, please be careful for your own safety. I have a feeling that her "manager" might not be too pleased with the assistance you rendered.
I know plenty of ladies that hide having pimps very well. .....Of course, we all know the obvious ladies. But ya know, guys still see these ladies regardless.... Originally Posted by Gemma34

And; Some of the guys on this board are pimps promoting their business.
And; Some of the postings and reviews are by pimps promoting business.
And; Some of the postings about girls are fake names posting about themselves.

etc. etc. etc.

Some good people here; and some bull.

This site is like a summer flower garden; you have to pull a lot of weeds to appreciate the flowers.

JR