Taking a little time off for myself.

Hey guys,
Im taking a month off to take care of me. Im disabling my account so I cant get anyones Pms. sorry about that. I will miss you guys. XOXO Kaylen

Always have fun and play safe!
Looks like the perfect time with the threats you received.
I hope everything is okay and I think taking time off for yourself is a good practice and it is something I do periodically throughout the year. As women, we tend to put everyone's needs before ours so take the time off and nurture yourself, it will be good for the soul.

Shelby
Take all the time that you need... although you will be missed, Kaylen City will be here when you decide it is time to cum back.
Have a great vacation, good lookin'. Bring me back a t-shirt
stay safe and have fun!
Thank you ladys and gents. xoxo
Enjoy your time off!
Thank you doll
Enjoy your time off! Originally Posted by Gemma34
Looks like the perfect time with the threats you received. Originally Posted by noleftturn
Threats ?????? Did I miss something on here.... I haven't seen any alert.. I hope all is well with you Kaylan.
Have a wonderful time off. I'm sure you deserved it.
Have a wonderful time off. I'm sure you deserved it. Originally Posted by Luckyb4
Her account is disabled she won't see this till she comes back.
Her account is disabled she won't see this till she comes back. Originally Posted by OLindsay
I thought so, but I at least wanted to say bye. It's like Sheldon from "The Big Bang Theory." He needs to knock three times on the door or he just freaks out. Well, I had to say bye or I felt like an asshole... Same concept.
I thought so, but I at least wanted to say bye. It's like Sheldon from "The Big Bang Theory." He needs to knock three times on the door or he just freaks out. Well, I had to say bye or I felt like an asshole... Same concept. Originally Posted by Luckyb4
Hehe I got the Big Bang theory for ya...
Hehe I got the Big Bang theory for ya... Originally Posted by OLindsay
lol, well played. I'm only a newbie, though. Still learning the ropes (if you will).