Who?

Want to go out for drinks in KC I'm a little tipsy already so it would have to be in my area.
I will if you buy the drinks and compensate me for my time, but please understand I won't be able to make it until around 11pm.
Oh man I will be passed out by then! I'm on my second drink already.
Oh man I will be passed out by then! I'm on my second drink already. Originally Posted by Creamy Kitti
Just switch to water 'til I get there-- party ain't startin' 'til then, anyway.
Okay maybe strip club. I'm on my 3rd one. Yea I love them strippers, yeah I love them strippers. Lol
I am game. I could use a reason 2 get out and have a drunk...pm me let's meet for a drink. I will buy.
Be safe, make good decisions.
What are you talking about Luckyb4? What's the harm in having a drink?

Be safe, make good decisions. Originally Posted by Luckyb4
What are you talking about Luckyb4? What's the harm in having a drink? Originally Posted by Creamy Kitti
No shit.
I dont think he specifically meant there was any harm in having a drink, but there is always harm in meeting up with someone you've never met before and throw alcohol into the mix and who knows what could happen.
I dont think he specifically meant there was any harm in having a drink, but there is always harm in meeting up with someone you've never met before and throw alcohol into the mix and who knows what could happen. Originally Posted by Gemma34
Exactly, thank you. I was just meaning be safe with people you haven't met before is all.
Exactly, thank you. I was just meaning be safe with people you haven't met before is all. Originally Posted by Luckyb4
Sure, sure. A public setting would alleviate most of the concerns, though. I mean, any time any of us go to a bar alone and have a few drinks, we're drinking with strangers. Something tells me last night wasn't going to be the OP's first rodeo, that's all.
I agree! And hell, I've met up with people for drinks before. Always turned out well for me. And he's also new to Eccie so he doesn't know how crazy we are yet Chriscraft!!
I agree! And hell, I've met up with people for drinks before. Always turned out well for me. And he's also new to Eccie so he doesn't know how crazy we are yet Chriscraft!! Originally Posted by Gemma34
Shit, I signed up almost 4 years ago and I'm still new, LOL.
Sorry, I'll refrain from bothering you next time.