Adeptus32's Ambassadorship...

Kansas City Metro and Kansas
This forum is Moderated by: 1 people: Modda

Adeptus32
ECCIE Ambassador

It appears that Adeptus32 has moved on to Ambassadorship... congrats.
I hope that you can go forward to enjoying the hobby again with out having to deal with all of the BS.

I know that in a Scotch induced stupor I made some SPA's in which I said somethings about you that can't be unsaid.

For that I apologize and want to wish you happy hobbying.

Oh who'll be our next moderator? Are the rumors true??? We will soon see.
Oh who'll be our next moderator? Are the rumors true??? We will soon see. Originally Posted by Gemma34
Who said anything about a new mod...
what you don't believe that Modda can handle the crazy farm by himself?
Oh I know he can LOL
Hmm did something mentioned in the Men's Lounge become public?
Hmm did something mentioned in the Men's Lounge become public? Originally Posted by love2fishfork
I doubt it. It says he is an Eccie Ambassador right under his name in his profile. And only Modda is listed a moderator now. And the rumors I heard came from ladies about a female mod.
Hmm did something mentioned in the Men's Lounge become public? Originally Posted by love2fishfork

Okay, before any more of you fucktards gets their panties all bunched up over the assumption that something that might have been posted in a private area was made public with this thread.

You all just need to know that when they had his named dropped from the moderated by list and ECCIE Ambassador placed under his name, it became public.
So all of you RTM hitters can stop now account I don't think anyone is going to come calling... but then again I have been wrong before so go ahead and keep on doing what you all are doing.

Can't even wish a guy good hobbying with out some making it into something it is not.

Adeptus32, if we ever meet, remind me that I owe you a beer... hell I owe you a six pack if not more.
So once again I want to wish you happy hobbying.
I kinda understand what the Mods do. What does an Ambassador do? Is this a career path?
It just means that they have retired as a Moderator... ECCIE makes them Ambassadors to show gratitude for their help.

So in other words... they get to kick back again and enjoy the pussy with out some of the headaches.
Can we nominate replacements for adeptus? I have some checkers players (male and female) in mind who surely can mess this place up beyond recognition.
Fucking rumors, SMDH people...

BTW, I heard Adeptus and Kaylen were running away together to practice making Butthole Babies.

Ok, not really. :-)

Adeptus, you've earned a damn break! Enjoy your life again sir!
  • Modda
  • 02-19-2014, 07:52 PM
I have some checkers players (male and female) in mind who surely can mess this place up beyond recognition. Originally Posted by scorpio31
Sorry Scorpio that's not going to happen as long as I'm here

Anyhow good luck Adeptus and have fun.
You and I and several others know they are already doing it, every day.
Vaya con dios hombre