Best approach to Provider Inquiry

What's the best approach when trying to find a provider that offers C.I.M.or NQNS? If it's not in their reviews should it be presumed that it's not on the menu? It's hard to ask and not come across as a jerk. Not trying to be offensive but personally it's a deal breaker. So what to do??
Well if it's a deal breaker... better spit it out.

Punintended
Post what you are looking for.

Without reviews yourself I am not sure how it will go though.
Welcome aboard sweetie and have fun!
If the provider has multiple reviews and that is not mentioned, it's a pretty good bet that it's not on the menu. By the same token, if they have multiple reviews, it's also a pretty safe bet that it is safe to just ask.
Welcome
You'll probably have the most luck with making a "CIM" or "NQNS" ISO post in your local forum along with a note on what kind of screening/verification you're willing to undergo. When it comes to asking, carefully check the website or showcase of the provider you're interested in contacting for her notes on etiquette. Some ladies are okay with menu related questions and some are not.
You'll probably have the most luck with making a "CIM" or "NQNS" ISO post in your local forum along with a note on what kind of screening/verification you're willing to undergo. When it comes to asking, carefully check the website or showcase of the provider you're interested in contacting for her notes on etiquette. Some ladies are okay with menu related questions and some are not. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
I concur with Miss Duval. There are two ways to go about it. One of those ways might not work as well depending upon your market.

1) Create an ISO in your specific markets and state specifically what you are looking for. If you are in a larger market such as Dallas or Houston, you will have more offers than you can handle. If you are in a small market like I am in Tyler, Tx, then you can go months without a single reply.

2) Check reviews. I too prefer BBBJNQNSCIM. I generally look at a minimum her 5 most recent reviews and sometimes up to 10. I was interested in a Provider once and her 3 most recent reviews showed CBJ. I am glad I kept looking at her other reviews. Turned out her 3 most recent reviews were from guys who preferred CBJ.

Good Luck!!