State: Texas
Address: Luna and 190
Activities: bbbj, daty, mish, k9
Hair Length and Color: brown, up
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: About 5'4", perfect C cups, 34-24-34
Recommendation: Yes
I don't see Lily on the website anymore. Is she on vacation?
yeah
Yes, she is. She said she’ll be back next week.
Yeah. Maybe so once the heat cools down however there is always the chance to get caught in a sting. Good luck
AS is gradually collapsing.
And Bumblebee will keep posting to make sure it does
  • bobst
  • 05-22-2021, 08:52 AM
Bumblebee is killing AS. Wonder who that handle is working for. Eventually he will sting himself.
Bumblebee is killing AS. Wonder who that handle is working for. Eventually he will sting himself. Originally Posted by bobst
Take care of your future.
  • bobst
  • 05-22-2021, 09:41 AM
Take care of your future. Originally Posted by omniman
?
I am not killing AS. I merely report a bust and it's my fault? AS is ki!!ing AS. As Kobe stated in the past it's management and their owner Kiss. She puts these poor girls at unnecessary risks. I enjoyed Lily and Baby. It's not their fault.
WTF is going on here?
  • bobst
  • 05-22-2021, 01:59 PM
I am not killing AS. I merely report a bust and it's my fault? AS is ki!!ing AS. As Kobe stated in the past it's management and their owner Kiss. She puts these poor girls at unnecessary risks. I enjoyed Lily and Baby. It's not their fault. Originally Posted by BumbleBee10
Since you know so much about AS management, Please tell us truths about Lovely Angels and K-Festival managements and their past. Probably be good idea to create a new post.
Since you know so much about AS management, Please tell us truths about Lovely Angels and K-Festival managements and their past. Probably be good idea to create a new post. Originally Posted by bobst
Lovely angels and Kfest didn't get busted. AS got busted twice.

Kiss doesn't need bumblebees help in bringing down AS. She's doing that well on her own with her shitty management.

I suggest you look up the origin of Luxury and W2H if you're so inquisitive. That should tell you something about the management.
You guys chase every AS posting down, fly in, take a dump on it, then fly off. Don’t act like you haven’t been the ones to scare everyone away and ruin this board with your persistence