URL / Website: https://www.lovely-angel.net/
City: Farmers Branch
State: Texas
Address: After Screening
Activities: BBFS, BBBJ, CIP, DFK
Hair Length and Color: Long brown hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: The pictures on the website are pretty accurate - I think she had an attractive face and an attractive everything else, rather petite with a cute smile with curves in all the right places - solid 7/10.
Recommendation: Yes
So Abby is confirmed BB and of the faith. Don't see her taLked about much.
She is open for just about anything
  • bobst
  • 05-22-2021, 08:46 AM
Finally met Abby. She is pretty. But why $380 for your time?
I paid $$6.
280! Not 380 - sorry for the confusion
Abby is excellent! One of the best ever, she is lovely and kind and gives sexy vibes
280! Not 380 - sorry for the confusion Originally Posted by JAnalyst
I’d still see Abby at 380... she’s back at the beginning of next month I believe.
  • bobst
  • 05-22-2021, 09:39 AM
I’d still see Abby at 380... she’s back at the beginning of next month I believe. Originally Posted by Deus_Soul
Will be hard to justify when there are many $$6, $$2, and $$ Koreans. Must be Thai premium $
Will be hard to justify when there are many $$6, $$2, and $$ Koreans. Must be Thai premium $ Originally Posted by bobst
When you have disposable income as I do it doesn’t matter. Abby is well reviewed, she isn’t called the Thai queen for nothing. She could honestly go Indy and charge 400 for all I care, I found her to be just as fun and sexual as Penny. The studio scene in Vegas was underwhelming. I tried two girls from CLL and both sessions were just average. Also BB is an upgrade so yeah there is that. Be glad dallas doesn’t charge for extras.
  • bobst
  • 05-22-2021, 09:58 AM
When you have disposable income as I do it doesn’t matter. Abby is well reviewed and pretty much know what you are getting(her service is comparable to that of Penny or Bunny, both asking for premium $. Abby at 260 is honestly a bargain....oh and she is Thai) some of the newer studio girls are a gamble but I don’t mind testing the waters if the hype is real. Originally Posted by Deus_Soul
So guys like you are ruining it for poor guys like us.
Are you seriously comparing Abby to Penny?
I’ve seen both and if you think they are same level, Penny must didn’t like you.

I will ask Penny what happened with Mr. Deus_Soul for you and report back.
So guys like you are ruining it for poor guys like us.
Are you seriously comparing Abby to Penny?
I’ve seen both and if you think they are same level, Penny must didn’t like you. Originally Posted by bobst
Oh Trust me Penny loved me so much that she uh... haha I’d rather not say. We Vibed so well that we ended up talking way past my time. Haha cool man go ahead. please do so. I’ll wait, ill send her a text and let her know you are inquiring about me.
are you trying to jack up the price ?
are you trying to jack up the price ? Originally Posted by TX_hammer
LAs price stricture won’t change. I believe K festival and AS have set a precedent for new girls at 280 which won’t change either.

Let’s be happy we aren’t paying Cali/Vegas prices. I’ve heard NY area is the same. We have it good in Dallas. All I’m saying is that Abby at LA is a fucking Steal at 260 compared to any Indy trying to pass off as being the “ultimate GFE”
No... sorry hunny you’ve never met Abby.
LAs price stricture won’t change. I believe K festival and AS have set a precedent for new girls at 280 which won’t change either.

Let’s be happy we aren’t paying Cali/Vegas prices. I’ve heard NY area is the same. We have it good in Dallas. All I’m saying is that Abby at LA is a fucking Steal at 260 compared to any Indy trying to pass off as being the “ultimate GFE”
No... sorry hunny you’ve never met Abby. Originally Posted by Deus_Soul
LA has tried $280 before.

Also, the talent in Cali/Vegas is much better looking than Dallas. Service might not be as good though.
  • bobst
  • 05-22-2021, 05:34 PM

No... sorry hunny you’ve never met Abby. Originally Posted by Deus_Soul
Only do independent in Vegas so I don’t know but NY spas are still range from 180 to 200 and agencies are around 250. They got better looks and service. Some will blow your brains out. Oh and most uses real pics on social media.