Opinion on new K-Fest girls

Wanted to start new thread since last one went completely off topic.

How is Clara and Babi IOP? I originally had my eye on Lime, but since it's been posted she no longer does BBFS, I'll decline for now. I like the DFK and notice a lot of AMP girls only do LFK if that. Understand pandemic and what not, but if we are doing what we're doing, we obviously are ok with it. Narrowing who I want to see this week and info appreciated.. also trying to steer this topic back on track. Thanks
I would like to know as well. You would think with the mass hysteria of promoters then there would be a ton of reviews. But, on the other hand. I am going to see one of these ladies Friday and will report back. Cat, Jini Bora,and I am guessing Jessica and Orange will be BBFS. Eva and Lime are not. Not sure if that helps

Clara appears to have disappeared off the site with Babi.
Lime is the girl in the pictures. The other thread went to hell but same girl. Was covered for me but overall good service. If you want looks, lime is it.

Cat - amazing service and needs no introduction.

Haven't seen Ava but looks like her selfies are real.

Didn't see orange but it she's bbfs, I'm in.
  • bobst
  • 05-26-2021, 04:55 AM
Lime looks very intriguing. I am all in for those pictures. Time to make the arrangement.
With all attacks I have been doing on Doom Guy, I am not sure K-fest will let me see Lime. I remember somewhere about if you attack one of promoters, ghostrider will cock block you.
Lime looks very intriguing. I am all in for those pictures. Time to make the arrangement.
With all attacks I have been doing on Doom Guy, I am not sure K-fest will let me see Lime. I remember somewhere about if you attack one of promoters, ghostrider will cock block you. Originally Posted by bobst
How would they know it's you (this name on Eccie)?
lime is good. Ava is nice. Both real pix

Did not see anyone else.
all fake pic
So much for keeping this one on track
Strange how Lime all of a sudden changed her mind about offering BBFS. Maybe the first appointment of her start her was horrendously offensive to her in some way. Would have been nice to give her the baby batter inside her oven.
I was told she is GFE and not BBFS.
I was told she is GFE and not BBFS. Originally Posted by Kittchat12

The first text I recieved said BBFS, then the next day, it was changed to GFE.

When I asked for a clarification, I was told that initially there was a misunderstanding, as she never intended to be advertised as BBFS
Orange is extremely hot, but someone gave her a little too much wood (bamboo?) it would seem. She was so sore I gave up.
Orange is extremely hot, but someone gave her a little too much wood (bamboo?) it would seem. She was so sore I gave up. Originally Posted by wchicken
Wish I could say it was me but not in town since she started. In due time.