AS

So are they shut down? I read through several other posts and got mixed answers.

I'm a frequent at AS and they always respond to me... but I tried their number and all their emails and nada.
  • bobst
  • 05-25-2021, 04:11 AM
Maybe,

Casually of Korean War and promoters false claims may killed AS.

Promoters that sounds similar as Boom Boy, Honeybee, Xanny, Cappy, Kitty. They all work for big K.
Yep. I tried them today, too. I’ve always been on friendly terms with them. They didn’t rescreen me after the transition to AS, for example. Now they’ve gone dark.
I’m assuming they’ve been Bumblebeed.
The best collection of hot girls, who also provide solid to great service.

I don't know how you could possibly fuck that up, but Kiss and her dimwit team sure found a way.

Truly remarkable.
What do you expect, Kobe? It's all about management and integrity. Kiss has absolutely none of either. A business is only as strong as the owner and if that owner is a piece of shit, then the business won't have sustained longevity. She was trailer trash to the people who brought her ass to California and she continues to be crap to everyone here. That's why everybody in the Texas and California scene hates her guts.

This community relies a lot on at least having modicum of respect among each other. The owners might not like each other personally, but there is at least some mutual understanding not to stab each other in the back or take advantage of each other. (Now, what the girls themselves do is an entirely different story) On the other hand, Kiss routinely borrows money (bitch is always broke), then when she is lent it, she double crosses them behind their back. Have you ever wondered how Welcome2House suddenly came out of nowhere and how it just happened to coincide with the push of Luxury? I'm sure you probably won't believe anything I say but I think it is something you might want to at least look into independently. Just a thought.

But AS will probably return. Kiss owes people too much money. Lol. AS is basically running on borrowed money after all, lmao.
  • bobst
  • 05-26-2021, 04:46 AM
Doom guy:
Which agency do you own or work for? You sure knows a lot about inside scoops of AS.
To be fair, can you entertain us with inside scoop of other agencies or spa?
There have been claim of an agency operate from other state and claim of interstate trafficking.
Now is the time for you to shine!
So far you’ve been too much BSing.
LOL
What do you expect, Kobe? It's all about management and integrity. Kiss has absolutely none of either. A business is only as strong as the owner and if that owner is a piece of shit, then the business won't have sustained longevity. She was trailer trash to the people who brought her ass to California and she continues to be crap to everyone here. That's why everybody in the Texas and California scene hates her guts.

This community relies a lot on at least having modicum of respect among each other. The owners might not like each other personally, but there is at least some mutual understanding not to stab each other in the back or take advantage of each other. (Now, what the girls themselves do is an entirely different story) On the other hand, Kiss routinely borrows money (bitch is always broke), then when she is lent it, she double crosses them behind their back. Have you ever wondered how Welcome2House suddenly came out of nowhere and how it just happened to coincide with the push of Luxury? I'm sure you probably won't believe anything I say but I think it is something you might want to at least look into independently. Just a thought.

But AS will probably return. Kiss owes people too much money. Lol. AS is basically running on borrowed money after all, lmao. Originally Posted by Doom guy
When I read this it has a very "personal" and emotional feel to it. Saying AS has bad management or bad practices is a distance away from "the owner is a piece of $***".

I have no idea if there is a "right" side nor do I want to take sides but one thing seems obvious to me. If they do "come back" (I'm not sure what their status is) it's pretty obvious this isn't going away. This is way past business, this is personal.
  • nono
  • 05-29-2021, 03:49 AM
I texted but no reply, what in the world is going on?
Lily is the only one listed now.
Lily is the only one listed now. Originally Posted by Kennylingus6977

Which is funny, considering that she is not actually there.
Which is funny, considering that she is not actually there. Originally Posted by Kobe_Kassidy
I'm guessing this is why the model page is password locked for now. Too bad it is so difficult to get Ladies in here now. I'm not taking a "side" about AS management because I know nothing about it. We can all see what a struggle it is for all the Studios to get and keep new faces.