URL / Website: lovely-angel.net
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Farmers Branch
Activities: LFK, DFK, Hugs, BBBJ, DATY, FS
Hair Length and Color: long, dark brown hair pinned-up
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: about 5'5", attractive, C boobs, shaved, wonderful body, gorgeous smile
Recommendation: Yes
Red, is only 34. And a good looking 34, also. The OP statements are accurate, as I saw RED this evening.

KFest and now Lovely Angels. Very disappointing.
  • bobst
  • 05-27-2021, 03:23 AM
LOL? "Raise prices then criticize appointments/customers for financing problems." I read that somewhere.
  • bobst
  • 05-27-2021, 06:15 AM
LOL
Need better training of promoters.
I’ll start, repeat after me
“Treat paying customer like a King”.
“Never attack paying customers”
FKN spokes man for Red. FKN sounds like some other handles. Us McDonald workers need FKN too. Originally Posted by bobst
Then stick to the Sticky-iky spas. No one wants your money anyways.

You’re probably making more off of unemployment than you were at your actual job pre-covid. Start looking BC that shit runs out at the end of next month, enjoy those last couple of paychecks before you have to get off your ass and look for a way to pay rent.

Also maybe you could apply for a spa, I hear there is a need for Greek in the community. I’m pretty sure you’d be popular amongst the Poop hole seeking Mongers.
I don’t care whoever want to promote the SPA/Agency/Studio that they present, but at least be professional, don’t attack your paying customers, they have every right in the world to speak out their opinion about price jump, don’t make your customer look like a cheap ass if they complain about the extra 20.
  • bobst
  • 05-27-2021, 06:51 AM
Then stick to the Sticky-iky spas. No one wants your money anyways.

You’re probably making more off of unemployment than you were at your actual job pre-covid. Start looking BC that shit runs out at the end of next month, enjoy those last couple of paychecks before you have to get off your ass and look for a way to pay rent.

Also maybe you could apply for a spa, I hear there is a need for Greek in the community. I’m pretty sure you’d be popular amongst the Poop hole seeking Mongers.

PS. Red is Sexy AF... that is all, over and out chief! Originally Posted by Deus_Soul
Oh shit. I won’t get my check to give my Angels anymore. Shoot.
I been so used to lovely apt bed setting that I can’t go back to sticky-iky spa.
Is Lovely Angels hiring promoters? You’re getting your ass kicked by members.
Here is my interview line: “Lovely Angels love you so much long time”. “You get legendary ladies like Maple, Abby, Red and Soda as your gf for an hour” “We will get whoever you want to see”
I don’t care whoever want to promote the SPA/Agency/Studio that they present, but at least be professional, don’t attack your paying customers, they have every right in the world to speak out their opinion about price jump, don’t make your customer look like a cheap ass if they complain about the extra 20. Originally Posted by jackyjacky
Studios were barely worth it at $$.40. Now at $$.8 I don't even bother. They lost a customer for sure. I can't be the only one.
  • bobst
  • 05-27-2021, 06:54 AM
Studios were barely worth it at $$.40. Now at $$.8 I don't even bother. They lost a customer for sure. I can't be the only one. Originally Posted by anyong
No comeback, if I get elected as a promoter for lovely, I will pay your $20 or even $40.

bob 4 promoter 2021