In case you were wondering........

*YES, the Governor of Michigan use to work for George Soros
* YES , CALIF GOV. GAVIN NEWSOM IS NANCY PELOSI'S NEPHEW.
* YES, ADAM SCHIFF'S SISTER IS MARRIED TO GEORGE SOROS’ SON.
* YES, JOHN KERRY'S DAUGHTER IS MARRIED TO A MULLAH'S SON in IRAN
* YES, HILLARY'S DAUGHTER CHELSEA IS MARRIED TO GEORGE SOROS' NEPHEW.
* YES, ABC NEWS EXECUTIVE PRODUCER IAN CAMERON IS MARRIED TO SUSAN RICE, OBAMA'S FORMER NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISER.
* YES, CBS PRESIDENT DAVID RHODES IS THE BROTHER OF BEN RHODES,
OBAMA'S DEPUTY NATIONAL SECURITY FOR STRATEGIC COMMUNICATIONS.
*YES, ABC NEWS CORRESPONDENT CLAIRE SHIPMAN IS MARRIED TO JAY CARNEY, FORMER OBAMA WHITE HOUSE PRESS SECRETARY.
* YES, ABC NEWS AND UNIVISION REPORTER MATTHEW JAFFE IS MARRIED TO KATIE HOGAN, OBAMA'S FORMER DEPUTY PRESS SECRETARY .
* YES, ABC PRESIDENT BEN SHERWOOD IS THE BROTHER OF ELIZABETH SHERWOOD OBAMA'S FORMER SPECIAL ADVISER.
* YES, CNN PRESIDENT VIRGINIA MOSELEY IS MARRIED TO TOM NIDES, FORMER HILLARY CLINTON'S DEPUTY SECRETARY.

THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL A "STACKED DECK."
IF YOU HAD A HUNCH THE NEWS SYSTEM WAS SOMEWHAT RIGGED AND YOU
COULDN'T PUT YOUR FINGER ON IT, THIS MIGHT HELP YOU SOLVE THE PUZZLE.

This is “Huge” and is a 'partial' list since the same incestuous
relationship holds true for NBC/MSNBC and most media outlets.
Trump has been right all along. Fake News is generated by this
incestuous relationship.
YA THINK THERE MIGHT BE A LITTLE BIAS IN THE NEWS? WHY

* YES, HILLARY'S DAUGHTER CHELSEA IS MARRIED TO GEORGE SOROS' NEPHEW. Originally Posted by bambino
one would think that with all that soros money they could get better looking* women

*assuming schiff the girl looks like Schiff the boy

* YES, HILLARY'S DAUGHTER CHELSEA IS MARRIED TO GEORGE SOROS' NEPHEW. Originally Posted by bambino
one would think that with all that soros money they could get better looking* women

*assuming schiff the girl looks like schiff the boy

*assuming schiff the girl looks like schiff the boy

*assuming schiff the girl looks like schiff the boy Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

I see the "time out board" got ya! This is getting tiresome. Even though your post times out, no need to try again, it will post.
*YES, the Governor of Michigan use to work for George Soros
* YES , CALIF GOV. GAVIN NEWSOM IS NANCY PELOSI'S NEPHEW.
* YES, JOHN KERRY'S DAUGHTER IS MARRIED TO A MULLAH'S SON in IRAN
* YES, HILLARY'S DAUGHTER CHELSEA IS MARRIED TO GEORGE SOROS' NEPHEW.
* YES, ABC NEWS EXECUTIVE PRODUCER IAN CAMERON IS MARRIED TO SUSAN RICE, OBAMA'S FORMER NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISER.
* YES, CBS PRESIDENT DAVID RHODES IS THE BROTHER OF BEN RHODES,
OBAMA'S DEPUTY NATIONAL SECURITY FOR STRATEGIC COMMUNICATIONS.
*YES, ABC NEWS CORRESPONDENT CLAIRE SHIPMAN IS MARRIED TO JAY CARNEY, FORMER OBAMA WHITE HOUSE PRESS SECRETARY.
* YES, ABC NEWS AND UNIVISION REPORTER MATTHEW JAFFE IS MARRIED TO KATIE HOGAN, OBAMA'S FORMER DEPUTY PRESS SECRETARY .
* YES, ABC PRESIDENT BEN SHERWOOD IS THE BROTHER OF ELIZABETH SHERWOOD OBAMA'S FORMER SPECIAL ADVISER.
* YES, CNN PRESIDENT VIRGINIA MOSELEY IS MARRIED TO TOM NIDES, FORMER HILLARY CLINTON'S DEPUTY SECRETARY.

THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL A "STACKED DECK."
IF YOU HAD A HUNCH THE NEWS SYSTEM WAS SOMEWHAT RIGGED AND YOU
COULDN'T PUT YOUR FINGER ON IT, THIS MIGHT HELP YOU SOLVE THE PUZZLE.

This is “Huge” and is a 'partial' list since the same incestuous
relationship holds true for NBC/MSNBC and most media outlets.
Trump has been right all along. Fake News is generated by this
incestuous relationship.
YA THINK THERE MIGHT BE A LITTLE BIAS IN THE NEWS? WHY Originally Posted by bambino
And your point is???? Are you going to play the role of the victim, like Trump, and make excuses for him for losing by a lopsided landslide the upcoming November election? Enquiring minds want to know.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ad...rge-soros-son/

congressfool schiff does not have a sister.
  • oeb11
  • 05-26-2020, 05:09 PM
Bambino - I think U got fooled

This article started in 2016 - and has been added additional false material.

snopes reference :https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/do...system-rigged/

DF - I like the "Congressfool Schiff" - if he has a sister - she ain't married to Soros son.
Bambino - I think U got fooled

This article started in 2016 - and has been added additional false material.

snopes reference :https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/do...system-rigged/

DF - I like the "Congressfool Schiff" - if he has a sister - she ain't married to Soros son. Originally Posted by oeb11
I wasn’t fooled, I don’t think it was ever posted here. Consider it a PSA.
And your point is???? Are you going to play the role of the victim, like Trump, and make excuses for him for losing by a lopsided landslide the upcoming November election? Enquiring minds want to know. Originally Posted by Lapdog
He won last time in an Electoral landslide. He’ll do it again. And your point is what?????????????
  • oeb11
  • 05-26-2020, 07:52 PM
LD sees itself and all the DPST's as Trump Victims - their elitism entitles them to "Rule" - hence the trump hate.

Poor DPST's - self -victimized!
He won last time in an Electoral landslide. He’ll do it again. And your point is what????????????? Originally Posted by bambino
My point is that Trump winning any election says way more about the ignorance and stupidity of the people who voted for him than it does about any political acumen or qualifications that he may have.
He won last time in an Electoral landslide. He’ll do it again. And your point is what????????????? Originally Posted by bambino
So you are saying Obama twice won presidential elections by an electoral landslide?
My point is that Trump winning any election says way more about the ignorance and stupidity of the people who voted for him than it does about any political acumen or qualifications that he may have. Originally Posted by Lapdog

if you say so
if you say so Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Say so I did. You heard it here first.