bio page

What does it mean when a bio page disappears
Likely means the lady pulled it. Either because she quit or has asked for a "No encounter reports" policy which at least when they were called reviews could only be done if she gave up her showcase (now bio page).

I believe they also go away during the ban period if a provider gets banned. At least if I recall correctly.
Likely means the lady pulled it. Either because she quit or has asked for a "No encounter reports" policy which at least when they were called reviews could only be done if she gave up her showcase (now bio page).

I believe they also go away during the ban period if a provider gets banned. At least if I recall correctly. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Well, I did a quick check on a provider who did have one and who is now banned, and her posts aren't showing a bio page link in the left hand sidebar, so you may well be right there.

I haven't checked on this policy, but I also think that a biopage will disappear if a lady with one doesn't at least log in to the site for a set period of time (60 days?).

I have a suspicion that I know who's being (indirectly) asked about here, and if my suspicion is correct I notice she's just dropped off the biopage listing. IIRC, last time I checked it she'd have hit the 60 day inactivity period, FWIW...

Cheers,

bcg
They're going through and suspending girls pages who "violate" their new guidelines. They suspended my showcase for two days.
Mine was removed temporarily due to the new guidelines. It was an easy fix and the mod reinstated my bio once I did what I was told.