GAG REFLEX!!

I know some woment don't have a gag reflex, I'm wondering...were you born that way and if not- HOW DID YOU GET RID OF IT?

Thanks to all for your positive input...
I'm sure some girls will post here for ya babe..

But I got a question: Why the hell have I not ever heard of you. You are smoking hot!!!
HOW DID YOU GET RID OF IT? Originally Posted by Miranda Ramon
GOAT that wasn't nice.

Per Google:

1. Placing your finger on your tongue and slowly moving it back toward your throat until you feel the gag.
2. Now stop! *Do not remove your finger*
3. With your finger in this position, open your throat and take slow deep breaths from your mouth(3 or 4).
4. Now switch to deep breaths from your nose(3 or 4).
5. Now switch back to your throat and take a few more breaths from your throat until you feel the gag urge subside.
6. Once the urge subsides, move your finger forward a little more until the urge returns-then repeat steps 2,3,4,5&6.

It will take some time and some practice to master but the idea is to be able to go a little further each time. Be patient with yourself- and try to practice over the toilet or sink(just in case).

But I got a question: Why the hell have I not ever heard of you. You are smoking hot!!! Originally Posted by Jack Flash
Thanks Mr. Flash! But the answer to your question is....I try to stay UTR as much as possible. Not that posting threads is helping, but where do ya go when you want answers??
I know a girl who has no gag reflex, and she says she lays on her bed on her back with her head hanging off the bed and her SO fucks her mouth. He loves it... I envy that girl...kinda.
I know some woment don't have a gag reflex, I'm wondering...were you born that way and if not- HOW DID YOU GET RID OF IT?

Thanks to all for your positive input... Originally Posted by Miranda Ramon
Don't worry babe you did great the last time!
  • ivan
  • 12-02-2011, 08:46 PM

But I got a question: Why the hell have I not ever heard of you. You are smoking hot!!! Originally Posted by Jack Flash
yeah.. someone already PM'd me and let me know Ivan.

Throat fucking hanging off the bed is a good start.
ivan seriously dude you need to stop playing with the thin line of privacy. Your post are beginning to look more and more like lack of respect for privacy for others.
  • ivan
  • 12-02-2011, 09:28 PM
I mean seriously mate, is Google private? This is public information, no magic about it.... Anyone can connect the dots...

ivan seriously dude you need to stop playing with the thin line of privacy. Your post are beginning to look more and more like lack of respect for privacy for others. Originally Posted by mojojo213
  • Rezo
  • 12-02-2011, 10:48 PM
no gag reflex is cool and all but it still doesn't mean much if she has got a small mouth or throat ...just sayin'
I hate to say this, but even if a lady has a gag reflex, I don't know if I would trigger it...
A lot of practice sweetie. At first I wasnt able to take some cock down my throat but everytime i experienced oral sex i took it a step further by taking it deeper and deeper down my throat until now......... I can gobble a whole cock down my throat without gagging at all and actually stay with it down my throat for a long time without gag reflex or anything. As far as not having gag reflex while doing cim you will have to be sucking the tip when it starts because if you are down all the way and when he shoots it will go straight down your throat and you will gag, but after they start shooting you can then go all the way down it!!!!!!! Well, I cant speak for all but it seems to work for me
A lot of practice sweetie. At first I wasnt able to take some cock down my throat but everytime i experienced oral sex i took it a step further by taking it deeper and deeper down my throat until now......... I can gobble a whole cock down my throat without gagging at all and actually stay with it down my throat for a long time without gag reflex or anything. As far as not having gag reflex while doing cim you will have to be sucking the tip when it starts because if you are down all the way and when he shoots it will go straight down your throat and you will gag, but after they start shooting you can then go all the way down it!!!!!!! Well, I cant speak for all but it seems to work for me Originally Posted by Super Head 713

Winner, winner...tuna dinner!!!