Coco or other recommendations

I checked the CP site and Coco has returned from vacation. I’ve been a regular and know I can’t go wrong with her. But I want to know if there are other recommendations that are on her same style anyone would recommend. Also it seems CP has a different email now it’s lovecherrylee838@gmail.com. I’m not sure if the number is different, since I haven’t been since Coco left for vacation.
Zia @ BK. They look similar in body and age. Services are good from both.
Is the email behind a password protected site not accessible unless you have the password?

If yes did you get/were given permission to post the email?
Is the email behind a password protected site not accessible unless you have the password?

If yes did you get/were given permission to post the email? Originally Posted by marvel21

OP, you made his fucking day...just sayin'
Zia @ BK. They look similar in body and age. Services are good from both. Originally Posted by dfwsimpson
I haven't tried Zia. She's been on my TDL but I've never gotten the chance to see her. I might check her out this week. Thanks for the rec
OP, you made his fucking day...just sayin' Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
Have you guys seen the site? The email is on the first page you don't need a password lol... But yeah the ignorance made my day Swanson.