Multiple pops challenge

I remember back in the ASPD days, girls used to advertise this, but for the life of me I can't remember "the rules".

I would think there would be guys and girls on here interested in something like this. Something to the effect of $100 to start, and $100 for every pop.

I'm sure there's ways to scam the system, like jerk off a bunch before the session so you get a cheaper session. But for guys like myself who are usually 1 pop guys, I'd love a girl who was actually interested in a challenge to get me to 2 or 3.
I remember back in the ASPD days, girls used to advertise this, but for the life of me I can't remember "the rules".

I would think there would be guys and girls on here interested in something like this. Something to the effect of $100 to start, and $100 for every pop.

I'm sure there's ways to scam the system, like jerk off a bunch before the session so you get a cheaper session. But for guys like myself who are usually 1 pop guys, I'd love a girl who was actually interested in a challenge to get me to 2 or 3. Originally Posted by aggie9
Done that with a lady who retired or UTR... she won... no money involved but her pride (and said me what of mine)
Now that I'm not a kid anymore there's been very few ladies that were able to make me come twice within a couple of hours. And even fewer who I didn't want to leave right after the first nut. I'm completely happy moving on to other things.
I can do 2 an hour 3 in 2 hours
300 for 2 hours sounds long Le a good deal
I’ve actually been trying to think of a way to formulate this into an ISO. Like maybe an incentive or bonus for a provider willing to put the work in. I’m fully capable of multiple pops but usually only get one because I hold out for the duration of the session. Mostly because I’d hate to pop in less than 15 and her not show the desire to make me pop again with 45 min remaining. Looking for someone who is in it for the full time allotted no matter how many times I pop.
  • zont
  • 03-12-2018, 04:59 PM
Have been considering a "challenge" off and on for some time. Would prefer it would be a lady on my current "to do list", but I am easily influenced. Was thinking $100 for the first, $200 for the second, and $300 for the third - since the effort needed from the lady goes up every time. Just a whim! I suppose that many ladies would think this is ridiculous, and sometimes I think the same thing!

This would be an oral deal, but, again a persuasive lady can talk me into about anything.
I’m jealous of all you fuckers. I hardly ever pop at all because of my stupid meds.