Criminal !!! - The federal government is actively preventing the effective distribution of monoclonal antibody treatments in the U.S.

This is criminal. Senile Biden is actively preventing the effective distribution of monoclonal antibody treatments in the U.S. Monoclonal antibodies are a very effective treatment for someone who contracts Covid - especially for those at higher risk. But Senile Biden would rather see people die than provide this drug to certain Red states like Florida and give Ron DeSantis another win.

Can you just imagine the outrage there would be if this happened under President Trump?

Florida state surgeon general: 'The federal government is actively preventing the effective distribution of monoclonal antibody treatments in the U.S.' Asks why Biden administration is limiting such an important Covid treatment.

Because effective treatments destroys their ‘vac or die’ narrative.
... They didn't want the use of Hydrocloriquine either.

Trump used to complain to Fauci and the CDC - "WHY NOT?!"

#### Salty
First - monoclonal antibodies are not a cure-all, and there is a lack of efficacy evidence, while I do think it's at least a treatment. But the vax-or-die, seems to be more of the far-right's anti-vax propaganda mantra. As far as taking the horse medication or the Lupus / malaria drugs, there are better choices. When you guys go to the doctor for a physical, do they tell you to turn your head and cough or is it a whinney or neigh?
Whinney and a neigh, but my doc is a tremendous asshole and calls me Horse.
First - monoclonal antibodies are not a cure-all, and there is a lack of efficacy evidence, while I do think it's at least a treatment. But the vax-or-die, seems to be more of the far-right's anti-vax propaganda mantra. As far as taking the horse medication or the Lupus / malaria drugs, there are better choices. When you guys go to the doctor for a physical, do they tell you to turn your head and cough or is it a whinney or neigh? Originally Posted by eyecu2
No one said they are a 100% cure all. But monoclonal antibodies have proven to be an extremely effective treatment for many, many people.

So why is Senile Biden now actively preventing the effective distribution of monoclonal antibody treatments in the U.S.?

I mean - should we not let you know, actual doctors decide what treatment is appropriate for their patients?

And as far as your claimed "far-right's anti-vax propaganda mantra" - you do realize don't you that the largest group of unvaccinated adults are black. You know, the group that votes nearly 90% in lockstep for libtards.
Just get the vaccine and booster already. Even Trump got his and says you should too!
Just get the vaccine and booster already. Even Trump got his and says you should too! Originally Posted by Letsplaypgh
Exactly. No need for monoclonal treatment if dumb asses would get vaccinated.
Exactly. No need for monoclonal treatment if dumb asses would get vaccinated. Originally Posted by Boredinop
My son in law is vaccinated. He got the Coof and was pretty sick. He got the monoclonal antibody treatment. He felt better in 24hrs. He’s 34 and in great shape. So there’s that.
... The vaccines aint a cure-all either.

Best thing is the combination of what works...

#### Salty
Exactly. No need for monoclonal treatment if dumb asses would get vaccinated. Originally Posted by Boredinop
Wrong
... The vaccines aint a cure-all either.

Best thing is the combination of what works...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Correct Salty. Not sure why some people are so ill informed (other than they get their "news" from the DNC propagandists at CNN, MSNBC, CBS, NBC, etc).

Having the federal government decide what people can and can't do is immoral
My son in law is vaccinated. He got the Coof and was pretty sick. He got the monoclonal antibody treatment. He felt better in 24hrs. He’s 34 and in great shape. So there’s that. Originally Posted by bambino
Since we're all about anecdotes I know 3 people who got the monoclonal antibodies and were of similar age and in good health and noted no discernable difference in their symptoms for another 4-5 days.

1 who was in terrible shape and it seemed to help after 2 days

2 who seemed to be much better within 24 hrs

We talk about YMMV a lot and a lack of a one-size fits all approach to hookers because of varying experiences and results. That applies just as much to vaccines and treatments since there's no magic bullet here. But the lack of magic bullet doesn't mean that in the aggregate there aren't trends we should watch.

We all know there are guys who will dive in bareback and defy all risks because they choose to. Some will come unscathed. Some won't. Same with COVID.

Different risk profiles from the behaviors but same general risk taking

Transmissibility of catching something and giving it to someone else is different, but same general behavior.
Seems to me just as many vaxxed people getting sick as non vaxxed. The non vaxxed arent the problem, its that the vax doesnt work thats the problem
And want to talk about unreported and underreported side effects? In 10 years we will be reading the children of covid articles like you can today read about all the health issues of the children or Chernobyl . Both responsible for numerous genetic mutations making them prone to sickness and disease
You'll be long buried out in some cow pasture behind a barn before we have the proper data and historical picture.