Broncos vs Pats

I don't post much anymore, but I'm enjoying watching this game.
26-16 Denver, 3 minutes left. I want to see Manning in the Super Bowl.

OMAHA!
At this point as long as the Patsies arent in the Super Bowl I'm a happy guy. They must not have had much of their special tape on the Bronco's MWAHAHAHAHA
I watched the last quarter of the game, it was pretty interesting.....

So it's Denver and Seattle?
I was hoping for a seattle win in the super,(thank GOD new england and san fran got their asses kicked)

but after listening to the seattle cornerback in an interview, I hope manning throws ten tds to whoever that arrogant ass is watching
I was hoping for a seattle win in the super,(thank GOD new england and san fran got their asses kicked)

but after listening to the seattle cornerback in an interview, I hope manning throws ten tds to whoever that arrogant ass is watching Originally Posted by chizzy
Root for Manning my friend
chizzy....
his "*********" picked a bad time to kick in....guys in the old days were much better at timing thier ******* for maximum effect....
at the end of last season he was appealing a 4 game suspension for banned substances....

but after listening to the seattle cornerback in an interview, I hope manning throws ten tds to whoever that arrogant ass is watching Originally Posted by chizzy
Suspensions are available here also for talking about prohibited topics - Pistolero
big steve, hows the tables treating you?
chizzy....
like the red haired left handed step childs' rented mule....the horses have been decent although i'm still depressed about the 5 out of 6 at hollywood....