Curvy is the new codeword for BBW?

I'm sorry to rant about this as I know some will consider it rude but...

I saw a girl who by all accounts had great reviews and never was a word mentioned about her being overweight. I saw the word curvy... which... in my simple mind means she has great curves. However when I met her she was probably 50lbs overweight.

Has "curvy" become the new "BBW"?
Name her..... Or she doesn't exist.
I think it can sometimes be sketchy

One mans curvy is another mans BBW and another's disgusting morbidly overweight

I saw a girl who by all accounts had great reviews and never was a word mentioned about her being overweight. Originally Posted by SkirtChaser
Give us the link to your review so we can see how you handled it.
"New" code word? Got news for you homie...fatties have been calling themselves that to cover up their disgusting looks for years here...
I consider Beyonce curvy, Salma Hayek curvy... Jennifer Aniston, is not...see the difference? A woman with an hourglass figure, imo , is curvy.
One mans curvy is another mans BBW and another's disgusting morbidly overweight Originally Posted by sex instructor
Agreed!!
Hey, I'm curvy lmao
Has "curvy" become the new "BBW"?

NO, like Eva pointed out.

However, some overweight ladies who were curvy when they were younger but have gained wieght since then might say YES.

False advertising.

Need to name her like Dorian pointed out or just BS post.
All Hell here we go.......
If it is, then I need to go change my profile. All of my curves are correctly placed.
Marilyn Monroe is a prime example...

Roseanne barr... Not so much....

Ladies are using this term loosley, I agree. I use to use "curvy" in my ads, but don't want to confuse gents used to the term being abused, and make them think I'm bbw - that would be misleading.
Yes your curves are correctly placed, crystle. Your best description would be voluptuous.

Regardless, crystle's best attribute is between her ears.
  • Trey
  • 12-07-2012, 09:46 AM
Some have curvy and lumpy confused on this thread. Just like some of them have confused having an ass with having a fat ass (notice no ph). Lot of the big girls are only curved like a barrel and the ass is only wide, not big.
All Hell here we go....... Originally Posted by Dayna Love
Right, this is a question that has no answer.

It's kind of like:

1. Who is the best BBBJ artist?
2. Who is the greatest football player?
3. Who is the greatest guitarist ever?
4. Who was best saxophone player ever?
5. Beethoven or Bach?
6. Who has the best looking ass? Some guys like asses with jiggle, or tight or bubble.

It's all a matter of perspective and life experiences. The next time read, read, read...Heck ask for a cell phone pic or something.