I Want To Be A Cheat Bastard..... AD ThreAD

That's right I want to be a CHEAP BASTARD. Why? Because I like those guys. They seem to not take things on this board to seriously and have lots of fun. And lets face it, FUN is what its all about.

So let's see if this works. SL has never negotiated rates and I'm NOT going to start now. So here is what I'm looking for...

A lady between 18-30. (ID Will Be Checked) weighing in at between 110-135 LBS. (Digital Scale will be available) Open menu...(Greek not necessary) Hair Color not important, Breast size not important, between 5'4" and 5'8". Low Volume or UTR providers get extra consideration. Must be willing to allow pictures (Review & Posting of pictures NOT necessary)

You get dinner and to spend the night all for $300.00 PM me and help me out. If I get a wonderful young lady "I" too will be able to say "I'm a Cheap Bastard".

PS: There may or may not be a very large CASH TIP but don't tell the Cheap Bastards. They might think I'm just trying to get in the back door. No pun intended. And with SXSW rooms are hard to find and if you do they are pricey. I will report back here the results and providers identities will not be disclosed.

Guys feel free to post your ADS here...

Oh one more thing....LADIES ONLY!

Lmfao
  • Toyz
  • 03-13-2014, 07:15 AM
OK I'll go next...

Who'll take my offer of 1 hour at Chez ToYz to include a gourmet dinner prepared by me, vintage wine, exhilarating Convo followed by an LMT level full body massage (I can provide references).

$37.50 gets you this magical journey and if you work hard I tip the full 20%...

Hmmmm,
as soon as you guys pay your CBC membership fees ...
(oh SL for you there is an extra initiation fee for new members, 10% of your total wealth - pre-settlement(s) that is),

... I may be able to afford my own AD.
  • Toyz
  • 03-13-2014, 08:38 AM
Hmmmm,
(oh SL for you there is an extra initiation fee for new members, 10% of your total wealth - pre-settlement(s) that is),

... I may be able to afford my own AD. Originally Posted by fun2come
The lifetime due fee of a buck fity is in the mail...
Thank You Sir !
To help support the cause of the improved CBC (Celibate Bastard [singular] Club), I'd appreciate 20% of every lifetime membership fees. Please drop thety cents off at the mailbox of my house.....thanks!
  • Toyz
  • 03-13-2014, 09:03 AM
To help support the cause of the improved CBC (Celibate Bastard [singular] Club), I'd appreciate 20% of every lifetime membership fees. Please drop thety cents off at the mailbox of my house.....thanks! Originally Posted by Beagle
That address is:

Cheap Assed Beagle
6969 Eternal Hard On Drive
Whackerville, Tx.
Hmmmm,

... I may be able to afford my own AD. Originally Posted by fun2come
I thought all proceeds went to publishing the book.

Well, the first requirement, SL, is you have to change your avatar to reflect that you truly are a Cheap Bastard.
That address is:

Cheap Assed Beagle
6969 Eternal Hard On Drive
Whackerville, Tx. Originally Posted by Toyz
I've intercepted news of some cheaper bastard planning to steal my mailbox with the CBC donations. So, please slot the coins through the crackline on my front door. Make sure the coins goes all the way through......thanks!!
I thought all proceeds went to publishing the book. Originally Posted by cinnamonshark

You want YOUR publisher to be Happy and HARD on the case, no?

Well, the first requirement, SL, is you have to change your avatar to reflect that you truly are a Cheap Bastard.
TRUE THAT, THX CS !!!
I thought all proceeds went to publishing the book.

Originally Posted by cinnamonshark
I haven't been excepted so no avatar change yet... but in line with the CHEAP BASTARDS spirit, I put my membership fees in Beagles mail box.

Not one single PM? Am I doing something wrong? Should I reduce the $300 to $200?
...nothing like an inbox FULL of empty spaces....

I think the TIP gave you away as a potential infiltrator.
The CBC supporting providers do keep to the code as well. ....
  • Toyz
  • 03-13-2014, 04:17 PM
I haven't been excepted so no avatar change yet... but in line with the CHEAP BASTARDS spirit, I put my membership fees in Beagles mail box.

Not one single PM? Am I doing something wrong? Should I reduce the $300 to $200?
Originally Posted by Still Looking
SXSW...all da ho's working for top dollar this week...haven't you seen the increase in Ads the past two days of girls coming back onto the scene?

They are too busy to be trolling for CBC members this week...
Well at least I can run another AD next week. I'm sure we are subject to the same rules one ad per week.