Complete and Utter Rudeness by an eccie gent!!

Okay, I would really like some feed back on this situation that took place during a text to me this morning.

I was taken back by the audacity of this gentleman this morning that text me with an insulting donation for my entertainment. The gentleman proceeded to ask if i was interested in a 20$ quickie this morning. When i responded to him, i might have done so in a rude fashion, but I feel that his request was such an insult to me. The gent then proceeded to tell me that he knows that i am not busy (which how could you unless you are answering my phone), and he is trying to help me pay my rent Honestly 20 bucks isnt going to fill anyones gas tanks.

The thing that gets me is the gent knows my rates and still had the nerve to think that i am that desperate that i would do something that is even unheard of on back page. So i guess i just want to know if i was wrong ripping this guy a new asshole and what you gents think of his behavior
I think you were wrong to even reply back.
You and him both know 20 isn't going to fly, so just ignore it and avoid the situation.
Should have said ok and quickly cut off his balls when he dropped his pants. Then you could say "how was that for quick".
Sxxxy A-just another F__kin Idiot-the worlds full of them Sweetheart
He needed his Ass handed to him. Some of the "Gents" around here are not gents at all They are just idiots. I think you should go far as letting everyone know who did that. He needs to be embarrassed in front of everyone here.
Ignore idiots otherwise you will have a full time job dealing with them, 'cause the planet is crawling with them.
I pay in nickles so it will look like a lot,
they are bigger than dimes and you will
have more of them than quarters.

One provider did have the audacity to ask me
to have them wrapped the next time.

Just rude.
Ana, you sexy thing, why answer? if an answer at all , you should said "1/2 second look" is all you get.

you sexy thing...
rudeness deserves being ignored!
it's just whining unless you post this eccie gent's handle so we can give him a proper internet beatdown
Delete all nonsense and rude texts, emails, and voice mails. Once they step over the line just delete and forget about it.
I think you were wrong to even reply back.
You and him both know 20 isn't going to fly, so just ignore it and avoid the situation. Originally Posted by Txstroker30
Agreed
I think you should not of bothered to respond to a lame offer like that and also written his name in your personal do not see list.

Ripping him another ass hole is fun and all, but what's he gonna do with another one?? I bet he has 3 or more ass holes already. Also, its not like his cock is long enough to fuck himself in one of those holes. Heck, think how short his teennie weennie must be if he thought that a session with him was only worth $20. He is just another cheap bastard with an "L" on his forehead....problem is that he thinks it stands for "lover"...........too bad for him.
We are in happy days. You should respond with smile " baby I think you mean 200 and you forget to add the second zero".
Please blast the hobbyist