Blast From The Past-Gone South (in more ways than one)

"Old providers never die, they just (you fill in the blank)."

http://austin.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...als-28/7517002
Wow, that is a blast from the past...I saw Robert Plant's first solo album in photo #3.

That is what you were referring to, wasn't it?
Wow. I thought she was dead.
"Old providers never die, they just COME AND GO."

Okay, my brain is tired tonight...maybe I'll have more later...

C'mon you folks! This could be hysterical!
"Old providers never die, they just KEEP ON CUMMING!"
She has a showcase on ECCIE so she has gained Verified Provider status so all the clowns who go on and on about only seeing "ECCIE Verified Providers" should be forming a line to see her.

Showcase with links to her positive reviews:
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=123590
Tin Man:

...and that's Van Halen's Fair Warning album diagonally from RP...released in 1981.
Tin Man:

...and that's Van Halen's Fair Warning album diagonally from RP...released in 1981. Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
Two down!
She looks worn and used...horrific IMHO
I apologize to the OP...silly me...I didn't look at the link. All makes sense NOW! By the way, I DID say I was slow, right? LOL!

NOW...ON TOPIC (the REAL topic!)...I will have to mention this to my Austin friends...

Wow...
Oh, hell! Not again...

Well, at least she's not up here. Someone needs to tell Louis C.K. about this.
Tin Man:

...and that's Van Halen's Fair Warning album diagonally from RP...released in 1981. Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
I see Johnny Cash's live from San Quentin...
I thought that looked like the Man in Black, but was too lazy to look that one up. I never owned that album, but do remember seeing it on the shelves of a few cool kids back in the day.

One more to go....
I didn't even see the album covers. Along with the ones mentioned, in the lower left corner, Lynyrd Skynyrd "That Smell"! Probably frighteningly appropriate.

budrn
Thank you! The final mystery solved....