Bait & Switch how do you guys put up with it?

I think its crazy how guys can actually tolerate showing up at a girls place and her hair is in shambles... her place is in shambles.... no make up on.... lame pajamas on... or it is simply not the girl they saw online at all.... i would think you would be immediatley turned off, when everything is thrown all over the place and she seems to have no clue of how to present herself to a man who is about to pay for her time.... I just dont understand how these girls are surviving in a reviewers world... I want to know how do good girls get looked over or end up being seen as over priced and stuck up. Just because you like to be perfect for your client... and you own integrity.

I have a set of rules you can always expect from me.

#1. I am always on time. (i get to my appointments on time ask anyone who has scheduled with me)

#2. I am ready when the appointment is supposed to take place. (no last minute touch-ups or wash-ups lol, I am ready to give you all of my undivded attention)

#3. I never ever text or call during a session.

#4. I never show up to a session with my hair not done or just thrown into some 1-2-3 step ponytail. I put effort into my hair and nails and skin.

#5. Unless it is an outcall, I always answer the door in sultry sexy lingerie and heels.

#6. My TCB skills are equal to that of Homeland secuirty
#7. My incall is always imaculately clean, because i clean it! i would be embarrassed to have any company over, not just clients, to a dirty house. I am a clean woman period. I can guarantee you will never EVER come to my incalla nd it be a mess!

#8. I don't upcharge and i don't clock watch.

#9. I don't hesitate on a kiss, i am a true GFE and my IOP is excellent, mostly because i am really enjoying it. I love attention from a man and being a provider just makes my love for being naughty in front of a man, and for a man that much more easier to embrace.

#10. I adore my reutrn clients so much, they are the most important clients of all. I do grandfather my regulars and make special arrangements in light of their needs and mine.

Now if you didn't know , Now you do.
I am always going to give my 110%

I hope you gentlemen dont settle for the girls who like to play scammer games and fall for the girls who are worth falling for.
Mya, you should be applauded for your excellent set of rules as well as your toned sultry body. I personally expect the provider to look better than in her pics with sexy eye makeup that will captivate me instantly and minimal to no clothing as she immediately gets into some DFK
Mya, I did not see a taint reference ... the rest is superfluous without taint.
Mya, I don't put up with it, plain and simple. Word gets around eventually and I avoid problems. If you truly take on the attidude you say, you will do good. Guys love ladies with that attitude.
I personally have walked in and turned right back around and left on a couple of occasions. It's about quality not quantity.
McCrotch ... Lol I like that s/n sounds like a prank phone call name that Bart would have Moe calling out at the bar on the Simpson's. Lol
  • shlub
  • 01-17-2013, 08:21 PM
TCB like homeland security?
TCB like homeland security? Originally Posted by shlub
Lol bad analogy?
I'd like to know the same thing -

all the TOFTT with "Jane Doe" while there are hundreds of excellent providers with outstanding history, to select from (especially here in Dallas). I think the gents get more of a thrill from discovering "new talent" for some peanuts, than actually seeing a reputable provider who may ask for a mere $50 more for her time and actual companionship. This baffles me! All your rules are typical standards and prerequisites for most quality providers and courtesans that take their clients and play pals seriously as well as an art.
TCB like homeland security? Originally Posted by shlub
Does Mya give good patdowns? Or does homeland security offer GFE?
Way too many guys on here will go ahead and see her because "She was not the girl in the pics but was OK" or " I was there and horny so I stayed"

Idiots all. If she lies about her looks, you really think your going to get a great session? What else is she lying about? "Oh, dont work about that huge open sore on my lip. Its nothing, Kiss me!"
TOFTT simply means he tried someone new and it was not good.. Not all visits with new girls are bad. In fact, I would wager most are at least OK. What if no one had been willing to see you for the first time? Or any of the other providers here?
I'd like to know the same thing -

all the TOFTT with "Jane Doe" while there are hundreds of excellent providers with outstanding history, to select from (especially here in Dallas). I think the gents get more of a thrill from discovering "new talent" for some peanuts, than actually seeing a reputable provider who may ask for a mere $50 more for her time and actual companionship. This baffles me! All your rules are typical standards and prerequisites for most quality providers and courtesans that take their clients and play pals seriously as well as an art. Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Does Mya give good patdown? Originally Posted by pyramider
I sure hope so, she jumped ten spots on my list just for this thread!

Or does homeland security offer GFE? Originally Posted by pyramider
Attorney buddy of mine says no they pulled him out of line, frisked him, fondled his privates and made him miss his plane, then harmed him and locked him up when he asked them to go ahead and jack him off if they had to and let him catch his plane LOL (he wasn't laughing) Apparently no sense of humor either.
Two things immediately come to mind in reading the OP's original post:

1) The title is about Bait & Switch which by our definition means the person who opens the door or knocks on the door is not the person at all in the ad. It has nothing to do with what her incall looks like or if she is glammed up like her pics....On a true bait & switch I have firmly said, more than once, "You're not the same person in the pics. I'm sorry you wasted my time."....Now if a provider has a filthy incall or made little attempt to get ready for my session, I may pull out a $20 bill and say "I'm sorry you wasted our time."

2) How do you know what we do or do not tolerate? How do you know the providers we see have unkept incalls or they answer the door in their pajamas or are unmade up? This seems to be a huge assumption on your part and more like an ad?

The main purpose of this or any other review board is to state the facts of the session, good or bad. This should include the TCB by the provider, specific area (not exact location) of the incall, general description of the incall, her looks and performance. Lastly, don't qualify a 'Yes' recommendation with an excuse of what she could've done better. A 'Yes' recommendation to me means she met or exceeded my expectations for the visit and I would most definitely pay her the same fee to see her again PERIOD!!!
Truth, Manslut!

I have to agree with Manslut's post. All 10 of your items on your list are really TCB/BCD/IOP questions. That's the sort of thing that keeps gentlemen coming back, but it's a very different animal than pulling a bait'n'switch.

TOFTT generally means a bad experience, which could well be a problem with TCB/BCD/IOP, or it could be a bait and switch.

A true bait and switch is a girl that is not the same person as her photos. Personally, I also think it ought to include misleading photos as well. A lot of the ladies try really hard to disguise certain features--ie have themselves curled up in a ball in 8 photos to avoid showing a full body shot, or cover their midsection in every shot, etc. I don't really get why--if a guy wants a spinner, or a BBW, how happy do you think they are when they show up and discover that the pictures were misleading. He might stick around, but if he writes a review . . . you're probably going to get dinged for it.

Just my 2 cents . . .

Chew