Age limitation

This question is to our lovely providers:

If you set an age limitation for your clients, what's the primary reason? How dead set are you on that limitation? It's a let down for me when there is a provider I would like to see but she has an age limitation. If she has posted her age limitation I don't push it or contact a provider about it because I respect their decision to have that limitation. I'm just curious about it. Usually if I do inquire with a provider that is older than me I will ask them if they have an age limitation if I don't see it posted on their website or P411 page. I've been fortunate that the one's I have inquired with have agreed to see me because of how I communicated i.e the way I'm writing now and not "damn gurl, can I hit it?" or "yo baby, how much?" (you get the idea).

I thought I'd ask after seeing one of Andromeda Wylde's ads where posted her age limit and I hadn't realized she had one. Berkleigh is another lovely lady I wanted to see in the past but I remember her posting an age limit on her old website.
You hit my age limitation dead on!! I have no age limitation, but the second i get a text, email or a call with, "dam u fine az hell" or "how much" the maturity level is written all over it! I usually hang up, or never respond and block!!

Like when the girls post about how they got ripped of by bulg*ingco@ck or B*gD*ck or P^ssyL@ver..... I think well your first problem is the name! If the guy has a kid name the guy probably will act like one too!!

I have no age limitations but maturity resrtictions!
I have no age limitations but maturity resrtictions! Originally Posted by Lolabrea01
Looks like I am fucked ...

With age often comes maturity, there are exceptions of course ... me. Most ladies have the age minimums due to the young fucktards becoming infatuated and then roll into stalker mode. And the young fucktards tend to pound the kitty like its nobody's business, whereas dinosaurs, like me, are more gentle and take our time.

If you do not meet the age minimum of a lady just contact her. Make an inquiry in a professional matter. What's the worse that can happen? A no response? Just do not get butt hurt if the lady will not see you. No one should get upset because a lady will not see him.
Just show me your id so I know your 18 and were good. As long as I can walk you up my stairs if you need my help then were good as well.
[QUOTE=pyramider;1052232129]whereas dinosaurs, like me, are more gentle and take our time.[QUOTE]

I thought I remembered seeing posts where you stated that you chew the pussy, :P

And just to clarify I'm not "young" young. I'll actually be 30 in a couple of months...sigh, goodbye 20's. I was just curious if most providers had the same reason for it (the maturity) or if it's different with each provider, for example some are just weirded out depending on the age difference i.e the hobbyist is too close to the age of their son.
I think Lola hit it on the head (no pun intended but well snort snort) maturity and respect are the factors not age itself.
And the young fucktards tend to pound the kitty like its nobody's business, whereas dinosaurs, like me, are more gentle and take our time. Originally Posted by pyramider
Oh you're not supposed to pound like it's going out of style?? Someone should have told me...
[QUOTE=rc83;1052232376][QUOTE=pyramider;1052232129]whereas dinosaurs, like me, are more gentle and take our time.

I thought I remembered seeing posts where you stated that you chew the pussy, :P

Chewing is different than gnawing the taint, or pussy. Just like when some fucktards lick the pussy ... are they gently licking it or licking it like an eight year old with a Fudge Bomb. There is a difference ...
I don't have an age limitation. I do, howeve, demand and give respect. I actually do research on potential clients as they do me. This can be a risky business, so I make sure to cover all my bases. Not ALL money is good money.
Just be of legal age and have some sense... and we will be just fine.

BTW....nothing wrong with pounding the pussy.
... and have some sense... and we will be just fine.
Originally Posted by Reese Foster

Damn, I am fucked again.
Damn, I am fucked again. Originally Posted by pyramider
She did say "some" sense. Hope?
BTW....nothing wrong with pounding the pussy. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Well, does 8 seconds of pounding disqualify me?
She did say "some" sense. Hope? Originally Posted by rc83

SOME is the only requirement... Hell, I only have SOME sense myself.

Well, does 8 seconds of pounding disqualify me? Originally Posted by CoHorn
Disqualify you? I think not....even after all these YEARS.. I remember that workout you gave me.
She did say "some" sense. Hope? Originally Posted by rc83
Like I have stated

... maturity ... I am fucked,

... some sense ... I am really fucked.