WOW...This was not my day* Sorry if I didnt get back to you*

If I did not get back to you this afternoon, I'm so sorry, My recently serviced Hummer decided to crap out on me this afternoon at the Walmart

I had to have it towed to the nearest Firestone....down town!

So.....If I have not returned any emails, texts or calls....this is why. It's almost 10pm and Ive just been dropped back off at my hotel.

I'm back and available in the morning.
  • Toyz
  • 02-26-2014, 08:47 PM
If I did not get back to you this afternoon, I'm so sorry, My recently serviced Hummer decided to crap out on me this afternoon at the Walmart

I had to have it towed to the nearest Firestone....down town!

So.....If I have not returned any emails, texts or calls....this is why. It's almost 10pm and Ive just been dropped back off at my hotel.

I'm back and available in the morning. Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
A Hoogar driving a Hummer...there is some poetic resonance to that...

{{{seriously, sorry you had a bad day}}}
Lol....that made me smile this is how bad my day was...I bought a 12 pack of beer at the Walmart and went into the ladies room and drank 3 before the tow truck got there. Yep...bad day.

I just hope the prognosis isn't bad on my truck!
hope your nite is good!
Thank you sweet Dallas!! It's much better now. I feel safe now. I'm in my hotel room with my Yorkie boo, and have booked another night. I got the last room....I had that going for me

sweet dreams XOXO
Hope your week gets better, I know how it is to have car troubles right after being fixed lol funny how that happens, good luck...
Valhalla
A Hummer - good god, no wonder you're a provider - it's the only way anyone can afford to pay for gas for that beast! LOL
How ironic. Sorry guys no hummers today. Why? My hummer broke down.
Hahah...Thanks for the smiles you guys! Your right about that Hummer!
Everybody loves a hummer