Craigslist can pay off now and then

I'm relatively new to the board (new to the city), but have found that Craigslist can pay off from time to time. Every once in awhile, I'll go through a phase where I'm posting a Craigslist ad in the Casual Encounters section every few days or so. The majority of the responses are spam, of course, but with some luck, a cleverly written ad will generate 1 or 2 legitimate responses (usually never more than 2) from chicks who need help with rent, etc.

I'm doing a bit of an experiment over tonight to see if I can generate any responses. If anyone has any advice on best days/times to post to get replies, let me know.
I'm relatively new to the board (new to the city), but have found that Craigslist can pay off from time to time. Every once in awhile, I'll go through a phase where I'm posting a Craigslist ad in the Casual Encounters section every few days or so. The majority of the responses are spam, of course, but with some luck, a cleverly written ad will generate 1 or 2 legitimate responses (usually never more than 2) from chicks who need help with rent, etc.

I'm doing a bit of an experiment over tonight to see if I can generate any responses. If anyone has any advice on best days/times to post to get replies, let me know. Originally Posted by SilverMonkey99
Agreed. I have been placing creatively worded ads on Craigslist for a couple years now. Your assessment is spot on. You do get a ton of bullshit responses to weed through, but they become very easy to identify as bullshit. Occasionally, you do get a valid response and I have had a pretty high rate of success with the legitimate responses. I've met maybe 20 women from CL and the majority have been very good. A couple have become somewhat regulars. One of them has become what I would call a personal friend.

Only a few of them were what I would call working hookers. Most are just women who are down on their luck and need some cash to get them through a tight spot. It can be a pain in the ass to weed through the bullshit and you usually have some convincing to do, but the payoff has been reasonably good. I have found a few real gems.
I have found that any responses that immediately want you to email them directly are 100% bullshit. That is my first means of screening replies, by deleting those.
Indeed, Craigslist is a numbers game, in both replying to ads and receiving replies from ads which you post. The more you do it, the better the returns.

For women, CL is a buyer's market. There are multitudes of horny penises there, just quaking and throbbing, 24/7, at the chance to soak into some wet femininity; and while our ads may receive 1–4 legitimate replies from genuine women in the area, most of what we receive is spam. More often, they are all spam, the handful of replies we men receive.

The difference being is that women who post ads are inundated with replies from real men in the area. Creepily-lit dick pics from every direction, one-sentence emails consisting of “u want dis”, “call me im redy 412-XXX-XXXX", or "do you mind if I dress up as a woman when we fuck?". It's shit like that, by and large.

So, we have ourselves an interesting conundrum, in that women who post ads will receive literal hundreds of replies, but the majority are written by the mouth-breathing least common denominator. All it takes is some finesse in the written word and you can get your veiny member in the door enough to pique their interest and earn a reply.

My advice for CL would be thus:
  • Never give up on casting your lines.
  • Write creatively, and with attention to grammar. Remember, the dimmer the woman you snag, the less safe they may have been in previous encounters.
  • Never send a photo up front to the "no pic, no reply" crowd. They are either pic collectors or women who are also shopping for the less-witted; since who in their right mind would just throw their photo out into the seedy Craigslist ether without first vetting the person on the other end?
  • Patience in all things. You must work Craigslist knowing that you will not be fucking anyone in the next 24 hours, and you must be fine with that. The long game really pays off here. As soon as you start trying to maneuver your way between their labia immediately, the wiser ladies get spooked; and as I touched upon above, the smarter women tend to be the best prizes collected on Craigslist.
  • Be sincere. These ladies have evolved in the Casual Encounters ecosystem to sniff out subterfuge from 30 clicks. And, honestly, I just feel that it's best to be real and up front with someone you are going to shove your cock into, just as I would want the owner of the holes I'm drilling to be sincere with me. It just promotes a better experience for all.

For example, there was one long-winded post I continued to successfully use over several years, looking for a submissive fuck buddy. For whatever reason, that ad brought married women out of the floorboards like you would not believe. I was not looking for married pussy, but that was almost all who replied… 90% of the time… all wanting taken and used as they avoided action in their marriage bed for whatever reason. I'm extremely cautious, and I don't really like poaching from other bucks, so I only ever ended up fulfilling plans with a handful of the married ladies, who were just too good—and confident in their convictions, minds made up—to pass up. They were going through phases in their lives, and needed a cock to see them through, and I was happy to be it for them. My point is that you have a better chance in getting a quality partner if you are patient, well-spoken, sincere, and clear in your intent. Also, the type of ad you post sure does dictate the type of woman you attract; more than I expected.

I have a fun variety of success stories from Craigslist, and it is a very useful resource if you have the patience and the prose for it.
If you truly want to explore all avenues and *really* have a bit of patience, you can also explore the Platonic section of CL. It's true that this is playing the long game, but I've had a few successes with it.

Many of the women who post in the Platonic section are simply lonely. Though they may indicate that they are simply looking for someone to eat out with, go to the movies with, go hiking with, etc., there's a reason they're looking for a platonic male friend instead of a platonic female friend--in short, if they were to happen to meet an interesting guy who they also found at least somewhat attractive, they might be willing to leave the "friendship" zone and, in fact, they will.

Not everyone wants to play this sort of long game, but it might not hurt to try it.
I've found the minimum weight of the women who post in the platonic section hovers around 250.
You're closer than you know, Big Stig. You'd have to be a bit selective, but if you happen to appreciate the quality of "chubbiness," you'd be good to go.
Craigslist has always done me well but like others have hinted, it's about patience. I generally have a string of posts running there every 2-3 months and get a very wide variety of responses. All ranging from women needing a little bit of monetary help, to wives seeking some side dick and even some young chicks who were just curious about it. I had a wide variety of successes and of course a few blunders.
I had a steady girl I saw from there for years, she was cool, laid back and cheap. After 2 years she started to get demanding so I cut all ties with her.
You're closer than you know, Big Stig. You'd have to be a bit selective, but if you happen to appreciate the quality of "chubbiness," you'd be good to go. Originally Posted by SilverMonkey99
I have no appreciation for the quality of "chubbiness" whatsoever.
I have no appreciation for the quality of "chubbiness" whatsoever. Originally Posted by Big Stig
Aw come on. If you find one chubby enough, you have a lover and a waterbed all in one!

Chubby can be awesome!
  • signa
  • 02-28-2016, 05:35 PM
I've found the minimum weight of the women who post in the platonic section hovers around 250. Originally Posted by Big Stig
so an indys spinner class ....