Providers and hobbyist I need you opinion on a no show twice

I’m asking for opinions about what to do from both members and providers. I’ve had a no show with the same provider twice now. Let me give you the details.

We have a time and date set. She gives me the address but tells me to use this new cell and not the one in her EECIE ad because she is switching.

I get to her apartment text her no reply. I call her no answer and the VM has not been set up. I called her old number and it was not in service. I go home (total drive time is 2 hours r/t)

Later that day I get a EECIE PM saying she’s sorry and she was sick and slept through our appointment. She then said she would do an appointment. I PM back and ask if a certain date is OK and I wait for an answer.

No answer. I text no response, I call no answer, VM has not been set up. Four days later I get a PM saying that date and time is good and yet another new cell number. I tell her that I’ll text her a hour and a half before out date today to make sure we’re still good.

I guess you can figure it out that she didn’t answer her text or her cell phone and you still can’t leave a VM.

I PM her and tell her if I don’t hear from her by 1015 I’ll consider this another no-show

My question to all of you how should I handle this. i can add her name and put this in the men only section or I can do that here or I can add this to her last review.

What should i do?
My opinion is that anyone who gives a whore the opportunity to no show him a second time is an idiot...
Later that day I get a EECIE PM saying she’s sorry and she was lubed and fucked through our appointment.. Originally Posted by skismx5
FIFY
and OP I feel for you but it's the name of the game. When I used to be a first class asshole I would occasionally have my therapists (FBSM or Indy) cancel all their appointments and I'd essentially buy out their time for the day. Whatever excuse or reason they gave was their business. So just giving you some insight into how the other side can work at times. Money talks bro it's the name of the game. So given then shit I've done I personally wouldn't complain about NCNS because if anyone deserves them it's me.

to answer your question though....move around
It's up to you how you want to handle it. Did she irritate you enough to warrant a public outing? If you feel she deserves it, then go for it in co-ed.

I've had sessions with people I would never see again for various reasons, yet never posted an alert on. I guess it just comes down to how much time and energy do you want to spend on this person, or is it better just to let it go and move on to someone else?

Also, keep in mind that the longer you hobby the greater your chances become of being ncns'd by at least one person; it's all part of the game and happens to us all on both sides. Annoying, but c'est la vie.

Better luck to you in 2017.
Don't post the name publicly. Go do it in the men's lounge. If someone PM's you to ask, go ahead and name her via PM.
  • cr76
  • 12-27-2016, 12:13 PM
Move on.

If you decide to post her name - make sure your 100% in the right.

These things happen in This racket , really it's just best to move on??

If you didn't lose any money, that's a good thing -

Next time - work out a plan b or Rosy red will always be there for you .
I suppose the only thing worse than a no call no show is an out and out rip-off.
It is a shame that some providers do not understand that our time is just as valuable as theirs.
Whoever she may be, move on. I wouldn't trust someone who is flakey...especially twice.
See? I knew Jemma and I could agree on something.
Move on.

If you decide to post her name - make sure your 100% in the right.

These things happen in This racket , really it's just best to move on??

If you didn't lose any money, that's a good thing -

Next time - work out a plan b or Rosy red will always be there for you . Originally Posted by cr76
Hobby long enough it will happen. Why would you give her a second chance if she ncns? Always have a plan B or C.
Whoever she may be, move on. I wouldn't trust someone who is flakey...especially twice. Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
Word
See? I knew Jemma and I could agree on something. Originally Posted by Wakeup
LMFAO! Mortal enemies getting along? Hell froze over hahaha just kidding
Move on skismx!! Plenty of other providers out there who are not players.
My opinion is that anyone who gives a whore the opportunity to no show him a second time is an idiot... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Took the words right out of my mouth