Ladies...SAFETY IS KEY. *Addressing The NCNS Slandering*

Oh hi, Im Aspen Marie...but you probably already know about little ole me due to recent NCNS slanderings by two seperate individuals
the first one that I will address is by user HTOWN411...

Why am I defending my name against someone who only has reviews from spas and agencies in the first place? I dont know but what the hell.

HTOWN411 happened to be one of my screening errors and I sent him the address, it just so happened that upon him and his colleagues arrival, I was arriving as well and happened to see there were LE who just magicly arrived at the same time.
I asked him what vehicle he was in and he didnt reply, my better judgement told me to reschedule/cancel the appointment and his response was im "going to be put on blast for the things ive done"

The amount of LE on this site lately is RIDICULOUS and I dont understand why the administrators are so lenient with who they allow to join the board. But I have no control over that, What I do have control of is my SAFETY and my SCREENING.

Am i hard to screen with? YES.
Is what we all(PROVIDERS & CLIENTS) do, ILLEGAL? YES.
Isn't safety everyone's main concern? YES.
Have I slacked in screening before and been in horrible situations? YES.
however I've learned from it and will continue to learn and grow while perfecting my craft.

NOW TO ADDRESS THE USER TAHOE85....
A NCNS AND A NEVER GETTING THROUGH THE SCREENING PROCESS ARE TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THINGS. GET OFF THE WE HATE ASPEN BANDWAGON AND GET A LIFE.
that is all.

To everyone who has reached out to me offering support and kind words i dearly appreciate you and look forward to seeing you soon.

I hope everyone has a great new years and we can move on without the pettiness in 2017.

Attachment 602564
Love,
Aspen Marie.

Those Ncns threads won't affect your business.. relax

Post more new photos please
Now why can't more understand why posting photos in their rebuttals are so important. I think I was able to read but each time I saw a pic I forgot what was said lol.

I hope to be given the opportunity of seeing you one day here in the future Aspen. Happy New Years sexy
Hang in there and save time for your regulars! See you in 2017!
Center justify = threAD
you're a cute girl.
rebuttal threADS are funny. Seeing these guys beg her to let them see her is funnier.
Those Ncns threads won't affect your business.. relax

Post more new photos please Originally Posted by FindumFuccemFleem
Yes, post more new photos.
@ gtoman I know you're not referring to my comment but just for posterity.... I begs no one and I sho as hell ain't reading a long ass showcase bio of do's, donts, and other requirements.

succint and to the point is what I look for
Actually it was post Number 2 that begged her. At least that's the way it comes across.
Actually it was post Number 2 that begged her. At least that's the way it comes across. Originally Posted by gtoman
Asking for more pics is begging?

Go look for drama elsewhere please,there's too much estrogen in you
Aspen your post is remarkable. Your thought process and how presented it is very succinct and mature. You will not have any issues moving forward. Best wishes for 2017.
Sorry that you had to experience this.
Aspen your post is remarkable. Your thought process and how presented it is very succinct and mature. You will not have any issues moving forward. Best wishes for 2017.
Sorry that you had to experience this. Originally Posted by Caligula1
^ now this is what I think gtoman was referring to

can't believe your ass dropped remarkable on us. lol you might as well just ask for her hand in marriage.

lol @ remarkable
Damn I need a session with her
Asking for more pics is begging?

Go look for drama elsewhere please,there's too much estrogen in you Originally Posted by FindumFuccemFleem
Edit: my mistake it was post Number 3