Marrying a Provider

Was wondering if anyone has ever married or knows anyone who has married a provider. Or do any of you providers know of any other providers who have married a client? Do these relationships work out? And I am not mainly focusing on sugar daddy/sugar baby relationships, but of real love--if this is possible.

A side point: a few months ago I talked to a girl at a massage place who told me there were a lot of girls in the business who would like to find the right man, and I know of a few providers who have told me that the reason they got into the business was because they had been left by the man in their life, or had been betrayed by a man, and suddenly had to support themselves and sometimes a child or two--by themselves.
Was wondering if anyone has ever married or knows anyone who has married a provider. Originally Posted by RoadTrip
Since 50% (or less) of marriages work .. meaning for life ... factor in the other conditions ... and IMHO ... keep on wondering ....

... you have heard the "joke" about leasing ....

if it flies, f*&^s, or floats ... rent it.
  • Trey
  • 03-15-2010, 02:42 PM
there is a saying cant remember it right now. I don't think it would work out for me I would think about the past to much.
There are some that have worked, it is much more rare than the romantics will believe or accecpt. Friendships yes, happily ever after not so much. We live a beautiful dream in "this thing of ours", the reality of day to day living tends to destroy it.
A lot of these girls have sad stories to justify to themselves and others what they are doing. And many are just plain bullshitting in order to draw sympathy and play you like a fool. I would not believe any of them unless I got to know the girl real good and I was not helping her financially. Be careful.......Bill
You don't buy a used car from a rental car sales lot.

You know how people mistreat a rental car!!!
I did it and it was a good marriage, until things fell apart. But, that is normal in a regular relationship. We both walked away from the hobby as we both believed that was the only way to start fresh.

It did not fall apart due to the fact that I was once a provider and he was once my client. It just fell apart for mundane reasons which we all experience. I can say, he was/is a wonderful man.

You know how people mistreat a rental car!!! Originally Posted by The Prince
LOL! This is SO true! I have been telling my freak'en parents this for years!

On another note .... I thought this thread was going to be a funny joke! Damn it!

Such a cliche saying, I bought a used car from a rental car sales lot, it turned out one to be one of the best cars I owned. (car rentals go through strict maintenance routines and most car renters treat the cars as their own)

Concerning the question, there have been, there have been reported, some have been good some bad.

How gross! First off, some 'providers' don't care about their bodies or their mental wellbeing, or have pimps that make them work too hard, or just do whatever to make a Buck. No one is going to misuse my body or abuse my mind, I don't give a damn how much money you have.

Secondly, there are plenty of civilian chicks who are way more promiscuous than us as providers. Some of your SO's may have been that girl, but you'll never know. Not all of us choose this as a profession because we have to. Some of us truly enjoy it. I have a degree in interior design and know that one day I shall move on, and I'll be damned if I let some as°hole ruin that because other chicks don't care about themselves. A lot of us have something valuable to offer a man, other than punany, so why would this be so unfeasible?
Such a cliche saying, I bought a used car from a rental car sales lot, it turned out one to be one of the best cars I owned. (car rentals go through strict maintenance routines and most car renters treat the cars as their own) Originally Posted by Toreador_one
Really? I drive over train tracks at 80 mph in rent a cars and try to get all 4 wheels off the ground. Good times!
Really? I drive over train tracks at 80 mph in rent a cars and try to get all 4 wheels off the ground. Good times! Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
And here I was trying to be careful so I'm not overcharged! Lol
Was wondering if anyone has ever married or knows anyone who has married a provider. Or do any of you providers know of any other providers who have married a client? Do these relationships work out? And I am not mainly focusing on sugar daddy/sugar baby relationships, but of real love--if this is possible.

A side point: a few months ago I talked to a girl at a massage place who told me there were a lot of girls in the business who would like to find the right man, and I know of a few providers who have told me that the reason they got into the business was because they had been left by the man in their life, or had been betrayed by a man, and suddenly had to support themselves and sometimes a child or two--by themselves. Originally Posted by RoadTrip
In general, I do believe the answer to your question is NO, they don't work out. Now in regards to the massage/SPA girls... yeah, I ran into more than a few of those. I had quite a few wanting me to stay over with them for as long as I could or have them call me and go out to dinner or party with their friends. Man, that was a MAJOR red flag and got me out the door muy pronto! Just remember, there is a reason why the girls are in this business and it usually has nothing to do with money for getting them here in the first place... broken dolls.

A lot of these girls have sad stories to justify to themselves and others what they are doing. And many are just plain bullshitting in order to draw sympathy and play you like a fool. I would not believe any of them unless I got to know the girl real good and I was not helping her financially. Be careful.......Bill Originally Posted by bigbadbill969
True, so very true. But then everything posted on the Internet is true just like being in love in the P4P world... right? Been there, done that and Amarillo in the rearview is a damn good thing!
  • bbkid
  • 03-16-2010, 07:01 AM
Really? I drive over train tracks at 80 mph in rent a cars and try to get all 4 wheels off the ground. Good times! Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Mental note to self: Do not ride in a car with Brooke.
I would think the reasons you would date ANYONE (regardless of either party's occupation), still would be applicable to marry someone in the biz. Typically, you would have had to have an equitable relationship and the guy would have to be level headed enough not to negatively impact the relationship.

Few questions come to mind “not in particular order” you are the only person can answer for your self.

Is she still providing?

I think that marriage and/or relationships between provider and hobbiest will work, but I believe that both, the provider and the hobbyist, need to walk away from the biz if it is to work (I doubt you could handle the whole 'how was your day hun?" "Well my pussy is sore because my 2 o’clock pounded me too hard" part of actually being involved with an active provider).

PS: I also think that I can not judge (throw stones) when I myself partake in this hobby (live in a glass house.)

If a provider told you she wants to be with you but she won’t quit and she still would charge you for pleasure. That just shows you that she don’t like you for you she likes your money. To expect a provider to care for you emotionally is like asking your mailman to do your taxes. It's not in her list of services. Once she cares she will never charge you. By virtue of her occupation, must go out of her way to demonstrate the difference between that pro fantasy and real life.

She may be the sweetest, most loving, kind woman you ever met, but, how would you feel if you found out she was banging the congregation at church? If you can’t don’t do it

Jealousy:
How are you going to feel the first time she comes home late with the faint smell of alcohol on her and a Lewinsky stain on her body or clothing??? Oh no problem just a busy night at the job, no big deal........ or when we would go out and men would look at her I would think maybe he was intimate with her as a client.

If you think marrying a provider is a real risk because of jealousy… don’t do it

Trust:
Can you truly let the past go if a woman was open to emotional bonding with you

If you can’t build trusting relationship with her.. don’t do it

Sex life:
If you are just looking for sex, then a provider will do you no good. Most married guys see providers because they have issues with their wives or are sex addicts. Once a provider told me “I had relationships with men from all kind of worlds...none worked perfectly because, even if the guys are very open minded, I had way more sexual contact with other men in a day than they had in a year....and for THAT particular reason, deep inside, their masculine egos could not handle once the feelings got deeper and the relationships did step up few notches towards serious commitments.

Can you handle insecurities in the bedroom.. it doesn’t matter how many years you have been hobbying? If you can’t …. Don’t do it…

Money:
This is a quote from a friend who is a provider “Just remember she is used to being worshipped by men, which can give any lady a big head. It is very easy for a provider to begin resenting her partner when she feels taken for granted since she is used to being showered with money and gifts by men for the "priveledge" of seeing her BCD” The providers that I have known on a basis outside that of provider/client and who tried to leave that world seemed to always be attracted back to it. Once they get a taste of how easy the money can come in it seems it is a hard lifestyle to give up.Somehow I don't think it's smart to change the beneficiary on your life insurance and to put her name on the bank accounts at least not until time and circumstance shows both your characters.

If she is not staisfied with your income and committed to be with you in good and bad days… don’t do it.

Personality:
During a visit we do see the better side of the lady, and she sees the better side of us. But that is the same with any new dating type of relationship. Both parties want to make a good first (second, third...) impression. It is not until we are comfortable with that person that we really open up, let our guard down and allow all of our sides to show, both the good and the bad. It's only after seeing all of the sides of a person, any person that we can weight their good point vs the bad that you can ask yourself the question. And it's not can you live with that person.... Its can you live without them.

The catch is finding some one who on their worst day you can put up with their shit and on your worst day will put up with your shit. If you find that person then hold onto them, and who cares what they do for a living.

Successful provider/client relationships are able to overcome jealousy, money conflicts, insecurities and other issues through honest communication, friendship, respect, love, and frequent mind-bending sex. But, isn't this true of all solid long-term relationships? I'm not saying that it is "right" or "wrong" that's for you to judge. It's very easy to have an opinion on this matter however until you experience it for yourself it's hard to understand.