Second Amendment Supporters

Now that the weather is getting nice, and daylight saving time is here, are there any members interested in a day at the shooting range (American Shooting Centers) ?

LS
I could be talked into that especially if we could end it at a good AMP
I could be talked into that especially if we could end it at a good AMP Originally Posted by tbone2u
Preferably, one with showers !
Had a great morning session at the shooting range in Bush Park on Saturday with Tbone. Who wants to join us next time ?

LS
I would be interested.

Not that it matters, but what are you guys shooting? Skeet, Trap, Sporting Clays, Pistol, Small Bore Rifle, Big Bore Rifle I am into all of the above.
I could be talked into that especially if we could end it at a good AMP Originally Posted by tbone2u
Now that Jenny is no longer at Ultimate, that area is kind of lame...
Drop me a note; it will give me an excuse to get the toys out!

And really Tbone, YOU are going to share MORE of your great AMP girls with us!
  • Dad
  • 03-28-2010, 10:26 AM
Had a great morning session at the shooting range in Bush Park on Saturday with Tbone. Who wants to join us next time ?

LS Originally Posted by LittleSpike
So, which AMP did you two ended up with?
Since I'm not usually a morning person, I went home and back to sleep after shooting.
BTW, we were at the pistol range, but I also visit the rifle ranges.

LS
I had a great time at the range. I ended up going to the Chinese Art Place on Westheimer on my way home. Had a good time but she wasn't a lady to write home to Mom about. Just satisfied my urge....
What time on Saturdays?
We went sat morning about 10
Next time you shoot, shoot one for me. I wish I was able to go.
Anyone interested in visiting the rifle range on Saturday, April 17th ?

PM your phone number, and we'll get something going.

LS
I'd definitely be interested. I haven't fired my Glock in over a year. Afterward, I think we should go over to Toni's and try out her "6 shooter" special.
TopCat