Al and Tipper bag it after 40 years

What's the over/under on when the hot brunette 35 YO environmental activist with DSL's surfaces?
lol
It's all global warming.

He found out she was exhaling greenhouse gases.

She got tired of all the hot air.
They were obviously not bagging it enough with each other...

Al = responsible for a huge money grabbing scam that is taking money out of my pocket
Tipper = responsible for censorship of music

Where's the worlds smallest violin smilicon?
I can't wait until SNL comes on next week.

Actually kinda sad that after 40 years they call it quits; but what I read stated that they had been drifting apart ever since the run for the White House - he travels too much and I guess she doesn't want to tag along.
I had money on the Clintons getting divorced first. damnit
I had money on the Clintons getting divorced first. damnit Originally Posted by pyramider
NO WAY. Hillary is much too smart for that. She put up with his antics for a long time to CASH in big-time as she did.

Seriously, US Senator in NY 16 MINUTES after his term was over (not some piss-ant state or one of the toothless states south of the Mason-Dixon line); 3 days later she is on the Big Ticket for a run at the White House; then her current position as the Head Bitch in Charge with her opposition???? who is sitting in the Big Chair.

I think a couple of Billy's favors were cashed in.
Bill is hung like a horse.

Although I don't care for Mr. Gore(even though I actually voted for him in 2000 before I came to my senses and became a conservative), it's sad to see a 40 year union fall apart. Tipper is kinda hot, in a frigid MILF sort of way. H
  • ness
  • 06-07-2010, 01:54 AM
Tipper must be "Ohh me so horny" for someone else! Her 15 mins sucked... and so does she...

Signed

Luther Campbell
Tipper is kinda hot, in a frigid MILF sort of way. H Originally Posted by Sweet Heather
TFF