Ryan Adams does Taylor Swift

Sometimes when I wish that Taylor swift would die, I think about the aftermath of the endless mourning she would get, kinda like Selena. So I'm just waiting for her to fucking fade away instead.

But seriously. Ryan Adams? Fuck this guy! I was a fan since the Whiskeytown days and he just fucking ruined himself for me.

What artist degrades them self to a horrid low like this? Covering a fucking Taylor Swift record.... Smfh
You have issues...on multiple levels...
Because a timeless artist ruined his art? Yeah. I need help.
Ryan Adams? Timeless? Yeah, you got issues...
Well she's young, good looking, makes her own money and fucked a Kennedy.

What else could a fella ask for?
A threesome with Taylor Swift and Katy Perry.
Taylor got a nice set of bolt ones it seems.
I think Taylor is unattractive. There's something about her that just doesn't do it for me. Now, Katy perry is a different story...
Given his last few records, I guess you're right. I do have issues. Son of a bitch...
Given his last few records, I guess you're right. I do have issues. Son of a bitch... Originally Posted by Built To Spill
HaaaaHaaa!!
I agree totally with pyramider on this one. I do better with one-on-one sex stuff, though. I'd give them both a good pussy pounding.
I never said it would be good ...
Isn't Ryan Adams kinda old for her?
I think Taylor is unattractive. There's something about her that just doesn't do it for me. Now, Katy perry is a different story... Originally Posted by Built To Spill
^^^^^ this
Taylor can't be much in the sack. Her boyfriend was caught leaving a classic Asian spa