Seriously?! Lol

It’s getting comical, not necessarily in a good way, “around here.” Lol.
The same guys talking to each other, the same ladies being reviewed- whether good, or bad. Some are nothing to keep “raving” about. But yet- a lot of hobbyists on here, don’t, or won’t- review the “good ladies” who don’t do all the crazy, unsafe stuff mentioned in several posts. There are still more than a handful, or two, of reputable, safe providers in the area! Folks keep acting like there are no local ladies anymore, and that’s far from the truth.
Thats it, thats all. Hope all of you gentlemen have a great day!
I would like to review you!
I would like to review you! Originally Posted by thebigkick
Believe me She's worth it. Very Sexy.
Appreciate that, Chief! I just had to say something on the topic, I’m usually quite on here. Lol.
We need more of you First Line Providers to speak up and make your presence known. The board changed so now we all need to adapt.
She is a very beautiful lady for sure
yes you are a sexy yummy lady!!

There are still a couple of reputable and reasonable local fals here...like me & Brayzen

I would luv to meet ya hon!!!
Moved to correct forum
Yes their comments and contributions would be great
Hello, Catman!
If my profile is up,
What do you feel is adequate to know a provider is a nice, legit and safe lady- if the eccie profile isn’t enough? What more needs said or contributed from the ladies standpoint, I thought my profile was enough? That’s just me though, not speaking for the other ladies.
Good day everyone!!
I have to admit, I don’t check the profiles on here. There usually isn’t much on that page. With that being said your pictures are, as always amazing.
I personally seen you several years ago and you do have a great body, beautiful in every way and the most perfect ass.
I don’t get out much anymore, but I would like to visit sometime again.
Good luck
Thank you for your input and kind words, Grinin22!
I’m glad we were able to get acquainted in the past, and you enjoyed our experience. Maybe again in the future, and thank you again! ;-)
Had an appointment scheduled today with a highly reviewed and long time Eccie provider. Hope she is OK! Never responded again (w/ dets, location ect) after making the appointment last night. I have a feeling Ashley wouldn't do that.
so sorry that happened to ya mr Rag...hope the gal is ok and had legit reason!
Hey there, Ragnar3rd! I don’t know the lady, or what happened?!
I hope all is good, as well. Stuff happens and comes up from time to time. I’m sorry you didn’t get proper communication. Maybe whomever it is will make it up to you..
Or, maybe you can try another lady, and put this behind you! :-)