Thinking of a visit

Hello gentlemen! I am planning a tour for my surrounding cities & was considering adding Kansas City to my destinations. Please let me know if any of you gents would be interested in seeing me & also what days & are best for play in your area? & What areas to avoid. Thank you & I hope to meet some of you soon

There is a separate section for Kansas City (specifically). You'll find a lot of people in this section are Wichita (Although there are also some from Topeka, Lawrence and other places near the Kansas City area).

However, looking at your profile, you might get some interest if you stop by Wichita, as well.
Gentlemen of KC you really want her to visit you. Very very talented lady.
There is a separate section for Kansas City (specifically). You'll find a lot of people in this section are Wichita (Although there are also some from Topeka, Lawrence and other places near the Kansas City area).

However, looking at your profile, you might get some interest if you stop by Wichita, as well. Originally Posted by SmallWonder
Thank you. I meant to post it for Wichita & KC. So yes I plan to come that way as well
Gentlemen of KC you really want her to visit you. Very very talented lady. Originally Posted by Babill1234
Thanks sweetheart ��