Top of the morning Houston / needed>>What's a good tow truck co.?

[SIZE="3"]Yep, last nights weather caused me to have an accident and my car has a booboo.

Suggestions please, on a tow truck co., no trades lol

Just a legit driver/co.

needless to say

I have to cancel the rest of this visit
You have the wrong organization....This is not Triple A cALL THEM
What a turd
Whoever repairs the damage has a contract with a tow company so call the body shop and they will pick it up and take it to their shop. If you have insurance it will be covered under the policy less your deductible. That way you don't pay up front.
^^^^yes, Thanks dear
Try expro towing and collision. They towed me and repair my car when I had accident
That actually depends on variables. If you had full coverage you'll be taken care of, mostly, less the ductable, with rental provided irregardless "at fault"

Variables come into play around the "at fault" label and type of insurance coverage.

Dont over pay and always be sure to get at least 3 recent references from the body shop -

Be well.
I have a good guy. I will PM you the info. Most shops will come pick up your car though. I always keep my AAA just for situations like this.
Sorry to hear about your accident. Did you get it taken care of?
Houston is full of storage lot, tow truck and body shop scams. Damn shame.

Back in the day the storage lots were owned by city councilmen. Go figure they were crooked.
Houston is full of storage lot, tow truck and body shop scams. Damn shame.

Back in the day the storage lots were owned by city councilmen. Go figure they were crooked. Originally Posted by notanewbie
For sure

I didn't want to fall into that catagory

Sorry to hear about your accident. Did you get it taken care of? Originally Posted by boardman
Thanks
Yes, it's getting taken care of.
smooches

Thanks for all the advice, everybody
Sorry you have to cancel your visit. Hope things get better.
This belongs in the sandbox