i feel really stupid right now but need help with a hyperlink

long story short I need to turn my email into a hyperlink preferably with just "email me" so that my email is no longer posted on ad's. I'm guessing this will prevent google from cacheing it if I'm wrong please correct me, either way some help with this would be greatly appreciated.
Damn, that's a good one. I can't figure it out either. I think we should get together and put our heads *or whatever else fits* together till we come up with an answer.

Ok, brainiacs let's get 'er done on this one...
This may work.

maxrax email
Or try this

maxrax email
sorry typo in hyperlink

maxrax email
ok that doesnt explain how you did that though proper....way cool but i wanna know tooo...

good question Max....not dumb at all, no matter what DH and Boardman say when they read this!!!
max, snow -I thinck I may use my skills for bartering with you ladies.
First one is a freebie. enjoy

1. when posting type up what you want people to see ("email me" or "snow mail" or whatever)
2. highlight the words that you have typed.
3.click on the icon above that has a globe and chain link
4. the dialog that open up type the following "mailto:<your email eaddress>" for example for maxrax type mailto:maxrax38@yahoo.com

In case this is not clear For a small fee I give private lessons on these issues to pretty ladies only.
Thank you proper, i did it....im so happy and retarded..lol
PM Onehitwonder. She might be able to help.
Thank you proper, i did it....im so happy and retarded..lol Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Anytime. Too bad for me that you figured this out from the instructions and did not need any further help. Note to self - make instructions cryptic next time
ty u so much proper i tried to do it with the icon just couldnt figure it out doh:-o
  • R.M.
  • 08-18-2010, 03:32 PM
call me i will walk you threw it
anytime Max.